[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're The Worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-05-11h36m52s17.png (333 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-05-11h36m52s17.png
333 KB, 720x404
>You stayed.

Fuck this show, its hilarious and nearly makes me cry every week. It will never win an emmy or a golden globe or a fucking TV choice awards or fucking anything but every week the cast give insane performances and throw everything they have at their work and it's amazing.
>>
Renewed for a third season as well
>>
>>63326537
That is good news.
>>
I mainly watch for the other girl's giant rack
>>
>>63326505
They should just merge FX, FXX, IFC, TCM, and AMC so they can stop wasting channel slots
>>
>>63326587
I hope there's a webm out there of her fucking in the back of that car
>>
Yeah, i almost cried at this scene, Cash killed it, dat lip tremble.

I do think that depression storyline might've been too dark for the show and it's been kinda sucking the life out of it, but i guess if you started storyline like this you can't just drop it. Show has a weird contrast of how they're treating depression and PSTD tho, later used as a wacky joke
>>
>>63326587
>>63326670
/tv/'s gonna yell FAT and they make jokes about her being fat by Hollywood standards all the time on the show, but imo she's one of the hottest women on tv, dem tits and thighs
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-05-11h58m21s81.png (670 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-05-11h58m21s81.png
670 KB, 720x404
Favourite secondary character has to be Vernon.
Nothing phases him despite being married to Korra.
"TRASH JUICE!!"
>>
>>63326807
Her characters name in the first episode was literally Fat Lindsey.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-05-12h07m35s23.png (474 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-05-12h07m35s23.png
474 KB, 720x406
>>63326985
GOAT comedy scene of the year. Episode 203:

"Whose house is this?"
"My biking buddy Conner, his wife Mimi died recently."
"What happened?"
"Recumbant bikes have many good qualities but sometimes they're hard to see from up high. The driver of the semi never knew she was there, poor thing was dragged three miles. I've never seen Conner pedal so fast. He kept motioning frantically for the truck to stop. But the driver thought he wanted him honk. She was actually alive until the semi got on the freeway."
"Well thats the most terrible thing..."
"Sad thing is Mimi didn't want to go out that day because her safety flag had been stolen outside the junior high but conner told her that they could stop at the bike store after they raced to starbucks for tea."
"Please give my condolences to Conner..."
"The really sad thing, is that Conner wanted to let Mimi win, because her impetigo had been flaring up again, that's the only reason she reached the intersection first."
"I don't really need to hear..."
"The extra sad thing? The whole time she was being dragged towards the on-ramp she was Texting Conner, her phone still accessible in it's holder on the handlebars. I saw the texts... they're quite chilling."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.