[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He has a larger army. He's the finest military commander
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Battle_of_Winterfell_6.png (2 MB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Winterfell_6.png
2 MB, 1920x1078
>He has a larger army. He's the finest military commander in Westeros. A better man would put his money on Stannis
>>
>>63325117

>he also bet on The Mountain and lost

POTTERY
>>
"Battle" of Winterfell
>>
>Marching
>Doesn't scout
>>
>>63325174
that's next season, a bunch of shit was already leaked about it
>>
File: tumblr_nv3gbm5qjp1u7pj5do1_1280.jpg (405 KB, 859x580) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv3gbm5qjp1u7pj5do1_1280.jpg
405 KB, 859x580
>>63325117
>>
>>63325218
how?
what leaks also?
>>
>>63325205
I like how he leaves the forest into the cavalry. Instead of staying in the trees. Pity he will be alive next season only to be killed by Onion Knight.
>>
>>63325117
>only cavalry
easy win
>>
>>63325413
>only to be killed by Onion Knight.

Why the fuck would he kill Stanley? He loves him
>>
>>63325451
Stanley killed Mr. Onions waifu
>>
>>63325406
It's stuff that Watchersonthewall has reported over the course of the last few months

basically

>Jon leads an army of Northmen and wildlings against Boltons
>Boltons have at least one Northern house on their side (probably Karstarks)
>Littlefinger shows up (supposedly Sansa is with him) and join's Jon's side
>there's a couple of characters burned alive on Bolton crosses to taunt Jon (there was a leaked photo of this with Kit Harington Standing around in Stark gear)
>there's a scene filmed in the Winterfell courtyard involving Jon, Sansa, Littlefinger, Ramsey, and a Giant

That's about all i remember though
>>
>>63325585
>Littlefinger in the presence of a giant

>he's a big guy
>>
>>63325117
What a terrible formation to accept a cavalry charge.
>>
>>63325526

>Implying Mr. Onions could kill based Stanley Barton even if he wanted to
>>
Last season had very little logic in it. Fanboys will deny it but none of the characters are acting anything like they should be acting. I can't believe how many people are actually just eating it up and pretending there was nothing wrong.
>>
>>63325783
what dimension did you just arrive from
>>
>>63325117
>Orders the men to march in formation
>They're just in a big, loosely organized mob out in the middle of nowhere

and

>sweeping shot of cavalry charge against hilariously overwhelmed infantry in open fields
>shot cuts to Stannis wounded, the battle's over

Of all the things that pissed me off about this season, this was pretty much the worst.
>>
someone post the TW edit
>>
>>63325783
>Last season had very little logic in it. Fanboys will deny it but none of the characters are acting anything like they should be acting. I can't believe how many people are actually just eating it up and pretending there was nothing wrong.

The show is the best were gonna get. GRRM will never finish the books
>>
>>63325218
>that's next season, a bunch of shit was already leaked about it

is it really a leak ifs been detailed down to the fucking boiled leather jerkin over the course of a decade in 5 books?
>>
>>63326682
What the fuck are you talking about? The shit we're talking about isn't going to happen until the next book. As in one that isn't released yet.
>>
>>63325723
>implying D&D gives a shit
>>
>>63325117

>Swadian Footman was killed by Vaegir Knight
>Swadian Infantry was killed by Vaegir Knight
>Swadian Footman was knocked unconscious by Vaegir Knight
>Swadian Sergeant was killed by Vaegir Knight
>Swadian Footman was killed by Boyar Ramsey
>>
>>63325117
The phrase is "a betting man", you fool.
>>
>>63325406
Tower of Joy flashback is confirmed.

There's footage of it but it's fucking shit quality.
>>
>>63327486
kek
>>
>>63327498
it's actually "a Bettine man," Bettine is one of the minor dornish houses infamous for gambling themselves into poverty, which makes the statement doubly ironic
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.