[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /tv/ think of Castle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: imag.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
imag.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
what does /tv/ think of Castle?
>>
I saw Molly Quinn had her debut panty scene this season and I was very impressed by her character's development.
>>
>>63325052
Nathan Fillon is a bit tryhard in it.
>>
>>63325052
He was better in Firefly.
>>
was fun for a while but then got stale
dropped it when he proposed
>>
Generic, boring crime show, but the redhead daughter is the woman of my dreams. All of my want.
>>
File: molly quinn angel.webm (3 MB, 820x459) Image search: [Google]
molly quinn angel.webm
3 MB, 820x459
>>63325334
I wish she had more scenes
>>
>>63325848
She so pretty.
>>
I like it, the only procedural I watch I think. I'm tired of that "I'm so strong I'll ruin my marriage" beckett though.
>>
>>63325052
shit. it started out good and had its moments but peaked when french kidnapped redhead daughter. I also did not give a fuck about who killed the mom and hated FBI,PI,etc bullshit they keep pulling to keep the gang together without them working in the same place.

I was also very surprised when I found out that the books Castle writs in show exist in real life. descriptors seemed too tongue in cheek/trashy too be real
>>
>>63326496
>kidnapped redhead daughter.
Does she get tied up with her arms above her head exposing her lewd and nude pits?
>>
>>63326496
The reason they aren't working together is that Stana wants out ever since the Showrunner/creator left last season and they just keep throwing money at her to stay.

So she's doing the bare minimum to be on the show(most of her scenes are away from the rest of the cast so they can film simultaneously to save time) because she's probably sick of it and also likely wants to have kids sooner or later and you can't do that if you're on a TV show where your character isn't having babies any time soon.
>>
>>63326626
I don't remember. prob not
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.