[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Something professional. Shorter, like on the sides and back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: hanzee.jpg (68 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
hanzee.jpg
68 KB, 620x372
>Something professional. Shorter, like on the sides and back

what did he mean by this?
>>
He wants to be white.
>>
He wanted to change up his look and change up his life. Without the long hair he wouldn't be as recognizable while trying to escape to a new life somewhere

The emphasis on Peggy not cutting a single hair shows Hanzee isn't escaping this alive
>>
>>63323994
>what did he mean by this?

He wanted a professional looking haircut.
>>
I want good things to happen to him, but it looks like bad things are going to happen to him. ;-;
>>
>>63324360
>That pretentious thought process

He just wanted a different cut.
>>
Has tumblr gone gay for this guy yet?
>>
>>63324360
>t. english major
>>
>>63323994
> he didn't ask for his shit to get fucked up
> its going to get fucked up anyways
>>
he just wanted a haircut
>>
Why did he shoot Dodd?
>>
>>63324793
Because Dodd didn't want him to cut his hair because he liked pulling on it when they fucked.
>>
>>63324793
Did you miss the part where Dodd called him a half breed mongrel?
>>
>>63324793

Cuz dodd was an evil misogynist. Biggest gripe with this episode is that pretty much everyone who died did something racist/sexist moments before. As soon as Hanzi saw that plaque about the 22 indians hanged I knew he was going to kill everyone in the bar.

Predicable as hell.
>>
>>63324360
But Dodd was talking about Samson, a character who is famously weakened after his haircut. And Hanzee's hair wasn't cut. Couldn't I argue the exact opposite then, that his hair (and strength) not being removed puts him in a pretty good spot for the rest of the season.
>>
>>63324848
>Couldn't I argue the exact opposite then, that his hair (and strength) not being removed puts him in a pretty good spot for the rest of the season.
Also caught the Samson ref. Yes this is the correct point of view.
>>
>>63324793
Because Dodd treated him like a servant and not a family member like Bear wanted too
>>
>>63324844
>. As soon as Hanzi saw that plaque about the 22 indians hanged I knew he was going to kill everyone in the bar.
>Predicable as hell.

They actually say he shot up the place and murdered at least 1 cop on last weeks episode you spastic. Top tier prediction skills there.
>>
>>63325028
Bear was just buttering his bread because he knew Dodd was a problem and that Hanzee was an asset to him.
>>
>just starting to like hanzee
>then he goes and kills two cops and a innocent bartender, leaving the racists who angered him in the first place alive
>>
>>63325071
Nah Bear was the most decent of the Gerhardts. Emphasis on was, because after killing Simone he himself said none of them are family anymore. He'll end up in charge of the syndicate out of Fargo that forms from the wreckage of the KC/Gerhardt war. Seen getting cleaned out by Malvo
>>
>>63325071
You think? He's shown to be pretty sentimental and big on family matters (being talked out of his prison raid). Thats why him killing blondie was so big, if he really did it.
>>
>>63325091
The bartender was no less racist than the two guys following.
>>
>>63325091
Are you trolling or did you completely miss the fact that the bartender was the worst of the lot. He sent the guys out after Hanzee in the parking lot and for fucks sake he spit in the guys water
>>
>>63325124

>after killing Simone

OFFSCREEN DEATH

SIMONE IS ALIVE
>>
>>63325215
Sorry actress confirmed it
Keep holding out hope if it makes you feel better but you're wasting your time on a subplot that has been wrapped up
>>
File: 1378761033082.jpg (30 KB, 367x380) Image search: [Google]
1378761033082.jpg
30 KB, 367x380
>>63325263
>Sorry actress confirmed it
Yeah why would someone who works on the show misdirect the public like that.
>>
>>63325333
Nice trips but like I said, you're wrong. Story's moved on. Just because you think you're some kind of television expert because you have a general awareness of tropes does not change the fact that you're wrong
>>
>threads been up over an hour
>no JUST shop

you're slacking /tv/
>>
>>63325717
Shitty meme, you should feel shitty for asking for it and shitty for not doing it yourself, shithead.
>>
File: 1448987529246.png (99 KB, 217x319) Image search: [Google]
1448987529246.png
99 KB, 217x319
>>63325717

>>63218744
Who's slacking friend-o?
>>
>>63325809
touché anon
>>
>>63325809
>White man's head
>Guido's hair
>Indian's face

>creates a negro

Science has gone too far.
>>
>>63324844
You are so fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.