[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So op and ant hate their guts, steve c is dead, otto and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>So op and ant hate their guts, steve c is dead, otto and patrice are dead, loui is a millionare and isn't coming back and lady di had a mental breakdown. 10 years truly are a long time. Christ.

word
>>
and jimmy is full blown gay now
>>
>>63306793
when will that sad little nothing come out?
>>
At least we still have the Lazlow Show.
>>
>tfw the reasons we enjoyed it are pretty much the same reasons it's dead
>>
>>63307472

>Wayne's dead

Holy shit, I didn't even know. The last time I heard was right after they collected all that medical money for him.

>tfw you got into the Lazlow Show because of GTAIII
>tfw you got into O&A after hearing Anthony and Patrice on Lazlow

That's really shitty.
>>
>>63306745
The lady di thing is the worst.
Honestly if she would have just died it would have been less sad than her legitimately losing her fucking mind.
>>
Sam's hair is rapidly falling out
>>
When is Opie gonna completely lose his mind on-air and make radio history by inviting everyone he hasn't fired yet into the studio and mowing them all down with a streetsweeper before setting himself on fire and screaming "THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED, REDDIT!!!" as he burns to a crisp?
>>
File: the opster.jpg (55 KB, 540x496) Image search: [Google]
the opster.jpg
55 KB, 540x496
>It's a "You didn't back me up when I was crying on the air" episode
>>
>>63306745

whats up with the lady di thing? I've listened to the show forever but never really payed attention to her
>>
>>63306745

>I really needed you when I was crying

I have never experienced such side exploding laughter and cringe and saddness at the same time
>>
>>63307680

A while ago, Dr Steve was discussing her health with her and he and a caller basically predicted what was going to happen because of how severe her alcoholism is. Basically all of that is happening. Her brain is getting completely fucked and she basically has booze induced dementia. She sounded horrendous this week.
>>
File: 1448555461385.gif (411 KB, 154x142) Image search: [Google]
1448555461385.gif
411 KB, 154x142
I really needed you when I was crying on air
>>
>>63307680
>>63307712

Soon she will be roaming the prairies in the sky with heaven's waterbuffaler.
>>
File: wew.jpg (217 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
217 KB, 576x1024
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.