[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank these movies based on your expectations/predictions: >most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
Rank these movies based on your expectations/predictions:

>most hyped to least hyped
>most money at BO to least money at BO
>best reviews to worst reviews
>>
>>63306546
Force Awakens-Most hyped
Civil War - I guess hyped?
Batty vs Superman - It's got Zack Snyder so I'll wait for cable release
Warcraft - LOL shit cgi fest, no
>>
Starshit > Marvelshit > DCshit > Warshit

For all three.
>>
>Hype

CW > BvS > TFA > WoW

>Box office

TFA > BvS > CW > WoW

>Crítics

TFA > CW > BvS > WoW
>>
Force Awakens will be a 7/10
Batman vs. Superman will be a 5/10
Civil War will be a 5.5/10
Warcraft will be a 5/10
>>
>>63306616
This will be the legitamite average ratings by people

Force Awakens - 7-7.3/10 (after the hype dies down)
Batman Vs Superman - 6.6-6.9/10
Civil War - 7.7/10
Warcraft -6/10
>>
>>63306641

I predicted how good the movies will actually be. Not how well they are received by plebs.
>>
>>63306546
Star Wars > Civil War > BvS > Warcraft

Though I'm hoping

Star Wars > BvS > Warcraft > Civil War

Because I'd really want the DCU to finally take off (it's just that with Snyder at the helm, I'm skeptical at best), love Duncan Jones and want the best for him and his career, and I just really hated the whole Civil War thing back when I was reading capeshit. Hell, those grand, incoherent events is why I don't read capeshit comics anymore. It's just too hard to keep up.
>>
>>63306656
No, I counted both how good they'll be and how they'll be received by the masses. Step up your game, nigga.
>>
The Force Awakens is maybe the only one I'm really waiting for because I grew up with the saga, even if the hype died long ago because of the TV spots. I like the two Captain America because they tried to be something else than basic capeshit, but Civil War is corrupted by an Avengers shit fest so I'm not really waiting for it. BvS has nothing going on for it. Capeshit, gritty tone, Gal Gadot, Zack Snyder, seems to be a total mess in a too long movie for what it has to tell (not much), and the more I see it, the less I like Batman outfit. What works on comics doesn't mean it will work on screen. I totally don't give a shit about Warcraft.

Too hard to predict the reviews.

BO ? I guess Star Wars takes the cake. Then Civil War and BvS will be close to each other, but I put a bet on Civil War because people are used to the MCU now, and Civil War seems to be more family-friendly than BvS. Warcraft, well... the players will see it. Some heroic fantasy lovers too. But I'm not sure it will drag that much people in theatre.
>>
actually want to see: Civil War (I thought Winter Soldier was the best capeshit)

guess I have to see just to talk about it on /tv/ and with normies: Star Wars (havn't even seen the other movies lmao)

will probably be actively bored but need to see it to talk about it on /tv/: Batman V Superman (found MoS really nonsensical and dull)

would have to be paid to watch it: Warcraft (don't give a single shit about the games or the entire medieval fantasy genre)
>>
>>63306546

Star Wars > Batman v Superman > Civil War > Warcraft

The hype we are seeing for star wars is unreal and I highly doubt we will see this kind of hype again any time soon. The other three movies on this list aren't going to generate as much youtube comment, news headlines, tweets (or w/e) and insane shitposting on this board as much as Star Wars has and will. It's just in another league.
Star Wars > Civil War > Batman v Superman > Warcraft

Star Wars is going to easily make 1.5bn, possibly 2bn depending on international take. Civil War is part of an established franchise and could probably make a billion. Batman v Superman has nerds excited but no one else, man of steel had mixed reviews, people are confused about what the story is about and why these superheroes are fighting, maybe 700m all said and done. If Warcraft breaks even I'll eat my hat.
Civil War > Star Wars > Batman v Superman > Warcraft

Civil War will be topical, it's part of an ongoing series of pure-gold from Marvel and it will be safe fun entertainment and please all of the market segments. Star Wars will be highly praised but clickbait reviewer know that they will be able to quadruple their page hits by putting up a negative review and people are going to be looking at this movie with a microscope trying to find flaws to latch onto. No other movie is going to have that level of scrutiny. Batman v Superman looks like a bloated mess that is trying to be at least 2 movies in one. Even if it's good it will be polarizing. Warcraft should have been made 5 years ago.
>>
TFA > CW > BvS > W

TFA >= CW > BvS > W

CW > W > TFA > BvS
>>
>>63306546
Force Awakens>>>>>>>>>BvS>>Civil War>>>>Warcraft
>>
TFA = BvS> CW > W

TFA > CW > BvS > W

CW > TFA > BvS > W
>>
>>63306546
BvS>>>>CW>>>>WC>>>>TFA
>>
File: robert-downey-junior.jpg (50 KB, 321x600) Image search: [Google]
robert-downey-junior.jpg
50 KB, 321x600
>>63306546
D R O P P E D
>>
I don't understand how anyone could be hyped for any of these.
>>
BvS RT score: 61%
Civil War RT score: 83%
Warcraft RT score: 56%
Star Wars RT score: Duracell

Screencap this
>>
>>63306546
>Hype

BvS > TFA > CW > Wow

>Box Office

TFA > CW > BvS > WoW

>Critics

TFA = CW > WoW > BvS
>>
>>63306546
BVS>TFA>>CW>>>>>>>WC
>>
>1. Force Awakens
Nostalgia factor, will be the best film overall but I hated Into Darkness so I'm still skeptical

>2. Civil War
Actual tension, emotional impact, good choreography. Still capeshit however.

>3.Warcraft
Has potential but will most likely be disapointing.

>4. BvS
I ain't falling for manchild Snyder's shitfests ever again.
>>
>>63308877
> I hated Into Darkness so I'm still skeptical
I didn't like it either, but Jew Jew Abrams is now working with source material that suits him more, I dont think we should judge him by Into Darkness but by his overall direction throughout his filmography.

>inb4 "hello rabbit xD"
>>
>star wars >bvs > civil war >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>warcraft
>>
>>63308707
1, Cap 3
I really liked Cap 2

2, BvS
MoS got brought down by bad script, audiovisual part is great. With new script-writer, there is a chance of kicking it up a notch

3, Warcraft
Duncan Jones is new up and coming, but first big budget projects usually do not end up all that great

4, SW VII
Disliked Into Darkness
Rhymes too much with New Hope
it was said the film is for little girls, I respect that, but as an adult man, it means if I enjoy it, it will be on the lowest most common denominator level.
>>
>>63306546
>Warcraft
>relevant
>>
>>63306546
I'll probably end up seeing SW/Warcraft in theaters. Because of nostalgia on both, me and my brother were WoWfags for like 5 years

I'll prob just torrent BvS and Civil War at some point
>>
Why are there four different versions of "Red vs Blue: The Movie"?
>>
File: 1445462315411.jpg (87 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1445462315411.jpg
87 KB, 601x601
So RED+BLUE is the new BLUE+ORANGE?
>>
>>63306546
only hyped for the force awakens. couldn't care less about the rest. BvS had my attention but that new trailer fucked their shit up.
>>
>Star Wars
Hype = 8
Reviews = 8
Money = 9 (Behind Avatar but more than Titanic)

>Batman v Superman
Hype = 3
Reviews = 6
Money = 6 (Decent but nothing special)

>Civil War
Hype = 7
Reviews = 7
Money = 8 (Completely BTFO's BvS)

>Warcraft
Hype = 0
Reviews = 5
Money = 3 (Massive bomb)
>>
>hype
BvS = CW (we can like both) > TFA >>>>>>> Warcraft (maybe will but probably won't even watch it on HBO)

>BO $$$
TFA > BvS > CW >>>>> Warcraft (gonna bomb)

>Reviews
BvS (gonna get surprise rave reviews) > CW > TFA (won't be bad but hype won't be able to be met & if it's just an EP4 rehash, expect critics to notice) >>>>>>>>> Warcraft (this thing's gonna suck)
>>
>hype
Star Wars is clearly at the top. The hype by the news and internet is astounding. After that will probably be Civil War, and then Dawn of Justice. Warcraft is last I'm assuming, because even the game sites I go to have people saying it looks like CGI trash. Then again, haven't been to Blizzard forums in years.

>box office
Once again, Star Wars is number one. Then it's going to be Civil War, followed by Dawn of Justice, imo because normies don't like change and Batfleck is too different. Also because Snyder disappointed last time. Warcraft will be last because only Warcraft fans are going to see it. To the average viewer it looks like generic fantasy shit. Might do well overseas in asia though.

>ratings
This is a tough one for me. Can't pick between Civil War or Star Wars for the top stop. Followed by Dawn of Justice, and at the bottom with abysmal reviews will be Warshit. Judging by history, vidya films do very poorly. None will reach an 80/100 though.
>>
>>63309495
Wouldn't BvS be Black vs Blue?
>>
/tv/ overrating cw hard already. you'll be glad if it comes close to the first avengers mediocreness
>>
>Hype

TFA > BvS > CW > WoW

>Box office

TFA > CW > BvS > WoW

>Crítics

TFA > CW > BvS > WoW
>>
>>63306546
>Hype
TFA > CW > BvS > WC

>Money
TFW > BvS > CW > WC

>Reviews
TFA 3/5
CW 3/5
BvS 2/5
WC 1/5
>>
Star Wars>BvS>Cap>Warcraft for every category tbqhwaoymgfaf
>>
>>63309310
/thread
>>
>>63306546
Warcraft will beat everything, just like Jurassic World did. Everyone put Jurassic World at the bottom of the lists, too.

just u w8 n c ;)
>>
>>63306546
>most money at BO
1. Star Wars
2. Civil War
3. Batman vs Superman
999. Warcraft

1. Star Wars
2. Civil War
10. Warcraft
100. Batman vs Superman
Not saying they deserve those reviews but Marvel movies always do decent with critics and you just know they will all suck Star Wars' dick. Critics hate Snyder.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.