[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck /tv/. I thought this movie would be somewhat scary.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: it follows.jpg (295 KB, 1000x1482) Image search: [Google]
it follows.jpg
295 KB, 1000x1482
What the fuck /tv/. I thought this movie would be somewhat scary. Not send me into fucking cardiac arrest. Now I'm scared of every fucking pedestrian walking in a straight line.
>>
It's a literal meme reddit flick.
>>
nice bait faggot .. movie was shit tier
>>
File: goblin jr.jpg (75 KB, 1221x829) Image search: [Google]
goblin jr.jpg
75 KB, 1221x829
yeah, did we ever find out what happens if you get on a boat and go out to sea?

what if you got into a space shuttle.
>>
>>63306241
You are a literal reddit meme person
>>63306252
You can't live in space for more than a couple months
>>
so how the fuck did it kill that guy? his mom had sex with him and he got electrocuted or what.
>>
>>63306314
what about going out to the ocean? they had a scene where she gets in the water and I assumed she tried to swim out to the guys' boat but nothing ever came of that. This movie leaves so many questions unanswered.
>>
File: lost.gif (1 MB, 237x125) Image search: [Google]
lost.gif
1 MB, 237x125
>>63306357
>This movie leaves so many questions unanswered.
literally LOST, the movie
>>
>>63306346
who knows. the movie didn't explain shit.
>>
>>63306357
she fucked them you retard
>>
The girl was a fucking degenerate slut she should have died at the end.
>>
File: 1402999840985.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1402999840985.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>63306236

Didn't come through with the spoops, sorry.

There are skeleton creepypastas on /x/ that are scarier.

I think the whole /tv/ thing that this was scary was a meme.
>>
>>63306236

Maybe despite being a pansy ass bitch ass bitch you should say the word 'fucking' more despite being an obvious fucking pansy.
>>
>>63306236

wanna know the scariest thing of all? the "it" refers to how Death is coming for you for real and you can run all you want but it WILL find you. maybe even today.
>>
movie was fine, but not very scary desu
>>
>>63306346
>sex with mom
>>63306922
>The girl was a fucking degenerate slut

I need to see this movie
>>
>>63307049
its garbage. you'd get more out a creepypasta imo, the trailer contains most of the scary moments in the film
>>
>>63306357
She swam out to the boat and got gangbanged to buy herself some time.
>>
>watching a movie where somethings transferred by sex

lmao no thanks man.
>>
>>63307049
She isn't, she just dates someone in the film and that triggers aspie virgins on /v/,
Honestly it wasn't that good, there was one legitimately scary part in the movie.
You know which part
>>
"It" is a shit metaphor for AIDS.
>>
Meh...didn't like the movie.
Don't know why some people promote it so much.
>>
>>63307095
No that's just a shit metaphor you applied because it's extremely obvious and you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>63307078
Yeah I suppose you never had anything to fear
>>
File: 1399288797150.png (177 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1399288797150.png
177 KB, 500x377
>>63306791
>>63307076
they could have been married or have been good Christian people. Would people really just be willing to stick their meat into any old broad that swam up to their boat out of nowhere? They should have known that a young girl that's willing to spread her legs immediately like that is a one way ticket to AIDS. in their case it was a demon that killed them but either way they're dead unless they'e magic johnson.
>>
>>63307112

> Have AIDs
> have sex with someone
> they get the AIDs and you're cured

I think you're the dumbfuck here.
>>
Red Letter Media loved this movie so I know it's reddit pleb shit
>>
>>63307128

you're right i don't, the point i was trying to make though was the movies fucking garbage and i feel bad for people who waste their time on it.
>>
>>63307287
>using objective statements to judge movies you haven't seen based on other people's opinions
>>
>>63307100
This and the fucking Babadook.
Some idiots keep promoting them like the best horror flicks of the decade.
>>
>>63307290
I felt so sorry for the the guy you got friendzoned to death
>>
>>63307407
best horror movie i've seen since sinister
>>
did you guys know all the forms that the thing takes we see in the movie.

first naked lady is the guy who ties her ups mom
old lady- old lady
girl who breaks in is her friend (supposedly)
big guy- don't know
girl at beach- girl killed at beginning
little kid at beach- kid who is a peeping tom in her neighborhood
greg-greg
gregs mom- gregs mom
pool man- jay's dad
>>
>>63306791
>>63307076
no she didn't. it never showed that and she was crying because she considered it but didn't go through with it. her hair was wet because she started to swim out there but changed her mind. This is known by the fact that as soon as she got back to her house she was still talking to that one beta about fucking her AND the demon was on her ass like later that night. Did it really have the time to hunt down Chad from the boat & walk back to her house? No.
>>
>>63307266
>cured
what an idiot
>>
>>63308224
i forgot about that but I'm pretty sure she did fuck them and bought enough time for those guys to setup at the pool.
>>
>>63308299
That's literally what they believe in Africa.
Are you racist anon?
>>
Good film with a cool concept and likeable characters (except for Greg), shit climax but excellent ending.

>>63308224
Anon, what are you doing?
She was crying because she degraded herself like that. That was the most intense scene in the film. Of course the implication is that she fucked those guys.
>>
>>63308224
It was clearly implied she fucked them, otherwise that scene wouldnt be in the film.
>>
>>63308448
>>63308458
no it isn't. she's crying because she couldn't pass the demon on to another innocent person to be killed. The boat scene was RIGHT after Greg died, she wasn't going to do it to someone else and have them be killed.

The SECOND she gets back home she is barricading her door closed with the chair. Why would she do that if she had just gotten spit roasted by Chads.
>>
>>63308512
She knew it would come back, it was only about buying her some more time.
>>
>>63308512
Those are some impressive mental acrobatics.
>>
>>63308512
>>63308701
Also
>Chads
Take your neet virgin ass back to >>>/r9k/
>>
File: Untitled.png (129 KB, 306x326) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
129 KB, 306x326
>>
File: HELLO5.gif (3 MB, 408x344) Image search: [Google]
HELLO5.gif
3 MB, 408x344
>>63308761
>>
>Still shilling this boring film

Is there a special edition coming out or something?
>>
>>63307086

what part are you talking about again?
>>
>>63309530
Big guy probably. That was the only scary part imo. And it was really just a cheap jump scare.
>>
>>63309530
Implied gangbang scene was pretty scary.
>>
>>63306236
Clearly you're retarded, that's sad.
>>
>>63310204

>Look, don't tell Betsy about this, ok?
>I'm more scared of her than I am of you, sooo....I'm gonna tell her.
>Dammit..
>>
>>63306236
I can't believe you actualyy shilled for this movie /tv/.I trusted you and what I got was the worst flick I've seen this year.

>Awful, unlikable characters, with the pathetic beta orbiter and ugly chick everyone inexplicably lusts for taking the cake.
>Windows Movie Maker-tier CGI. Those floating objects would look better if they simply used strings.
>Excellent music from the trailer. Which is in the movie for about 30 seconds.
>Hobos pissing their pants ain't scary. Monster standing helplessly while people put a gun to its head is not scary.

And OP, you have nothing to worry about. To be in any danger you would have to get laid first.
>>
>>63310664
im married
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.