[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 trailers and she hasn't said a word
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: WonderWoman.jpg (119 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
WonderWoman.jpg
119 KB, 1000x563
She is terrible and BvS is going to flop.
>>
>>63304481
>3 trailers and she hasn't said a word

They know she has a terrible voice
>>
>>63304481
wow you are right.
>>
Batman VS Superman with Wonder Woman, Doomsday, Aqua Man, and Lex Luther.

Oh man, So hype; This always goes so well!
>>
>>63305973

Luthor*
>>
>>63304481
Can someone post that "fucked up" macro or whatever?
>>
>>63304481
What do you expect? Her accent is as thick as Arnold's but without his charisma.
>>
>>63304481
>wonder women
>knows to keep her dick sucker closed when around men

shes turning out to be a 10/10 waifu
>>
>>63305973
WHAT ABOUT THE FLASH
>>
she also looks fucking bad.

call /pol/ all you want, a 90 pound jew should not be playing a fucking amazonian princess.

especially when there are several others who look the part way better + are probably better actors (i don't think i've seen gal gadot in anything, though i don't know if she has actually been in anything except for eye candy in fast n' furious)

like she didn't even bother to put weight on for the movie. Is dc really planning on making their own movieverse with shit tier casting like her and jesse eisenberg and al-fleek?

>>63306045
pls no
>>
Why are DC movies so shit?
>>
>>63306163
don't act like marvel movies aren't shit too, though atleast they are somewhat competent shit

DC is just trying to cash in on the capeshit market atm. They have morons like snyder and goyer running the show so they really never had a chance
>>
>>63306163
DO YOU BLEED
>>
>>63306181
FOR YOU
O
R
Y
O
U
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.