[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say it with me: The 2016 Academy Award for Best Actress goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: she will never be your wife.webm (730 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
she will never be your wife.webm
730 KB, 800x1040
Say it with me: The 2016 Academy Award for Best Actress goes to Rooney Mara for Carol
>>
>>63304265
>a movie about the two toppest tier waifus being lesbians
GOAT kinema tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 640x480
>>63305051
>kinema

Do u even kino
>>
roonz is qt but i can confirm that she's one of the biggest bitches in hollywood. uptight, snobby, richbitch cunt
>>
>>
>>63305076
I saw Rooney Mara at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>63304265
that's an ugly baby
>>
>>63304265
Wouldn't she only get nominated for Best Supporting Actress?

Cate Blanchett is more likely to win an award anyway, Roonet Mara didn't give such a commanding performance.
>>
>>63305387
Yeah, they'll find any excuse to nominate Cate Blanchett.
>>
DO EITHER OF THEM SHOW TITS IN THIS
>>
where can i watch this?
>>
>>63305387
She already won at Cannes, actually. Apparently her performance is GOAT.

>>63305076
Uptight or autistic/introverted?

>>63306813
Google "efukt flipperboy"
>>
>>63306843
>Uptight or autistic/introverted?
Definitely autistic/introverted.
>>
>>63305076

>but i can confirm

details or shut the fuck up
>>
>>63306861
She posts here

her sony email leak stuff was on a ridiculous level of social awkwardness like only the most ridiculous femspergs have. Funny how being upper class and having a pretty face changes her life into something COMPLETELY different from someone else with the same personality who wasn't so lucky.
>>
>>63306952
>any one of us could've been born an upper class qt autistic actress
>>
>>63307136
Yes.

Time to become rich af so your son can become a qt actress.
>>
File: 1448760713946.jpg (131 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
1448760713946.jpg
131 KB, 485x458
>>63307897
>son
>qt actress
>>
I really wanna see this. Haven't read a single bad thing about it
>>
>>63308624
>his son is ugly
I'm so sorry anon
>>
>CGI baby
sigh
>>
>>63304265
Qts, both of them
>>
She's not even going to nominated, that will be Cate.

She'll be nominated for supporting, and should win it though. Carol is a great movie with all around great performances. I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle Chandler wins too. Cory Michael Smith was barely in it but he was awesome, that dude is going to be A+ list in the next five years mark my words.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.