[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/yWWRqjzX7YE?t=35m3 1s Why was Howard Stern pressuring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
https://youtu.be/yWWRqjzX7YE?t=35m31s
Why was Howard Stern pressuring Weiland about this issue so much? This is fuckin sad
>>
File: HowardJoanWrong[1].jpg (136 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
HowardJoanWrong[1].jpg
136 KB, 600x450
>>63303969
because Howard Stern painful to watch though he's so fucked up
>>
>>63303969
he didn't get to the top by being a faggot who cares about people's feelings
>>
>>63303969
bretty depressing
>>
jesus christ @ the 39 min mark. stern is a scumbag
>>
File: aliens_gif_hudson.gif (991 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
aliens_gif_hudson.gif
991 KB, 500x269
wut the fuck is this thread even about?
>>
>>63304699
cool gif and nice dubs. Scott Weiland from legendary 90's band Stone Temple Pilots died. In OP's vid Howard Stern's getting some rape story out of him
>>
>>63305029
>In OP's vid Howard Stern's getting some rape story out of him
What's the timestamp?

Not watching 90 minutes of this shit.
>>
>>63305044
35minish where OP links it
>>
>>63303969
How could this happen?
https://youtu.be/-kHt3JkyC9Y
>>
RIP sweet prince ;_;
>>
>>63303969

Jesus fucking Christ. His reaction while reliving the experience is really fucking telling on why he was addicted to heroin his entire adult life.

Was Howard prodding because he was pissed that he was late?
>>
>>63305192
howard likes to prod no matter what. if he feels like someone has a lot of pent up shit he's going to try to get as much out of them as he possibly can. Its literally his job to get people to vent and say controversial things. Watch his video with Mr. T
>>
wish i never knew this tbqh

fucked up
>>
File: Weiland-Scott-2009[1].jpg (75 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
Weiland-Scott-2009[1].jpg
75 KB, 750x400
>>63303969
RIP you magnificent bastard. Core was one of my first albums, and it was beautiful. It's sad he had to go out this way.
>>
File: 1449115551349.png (14 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1449115551349.png
14 KB, 327x367
>>
>>63305563
it was the only way for him to go out really

guys like scott, layne and kurt had no choice in the end, i'm not sure what it was about that era but the addictions seem to have gone had in hand with being a top tier frontman
>>
youd think with his money hed find a good therapist eventually

i expect he didnt want to be treated and just enjoyed drugs
>>
>>63306061
I think that's what the downward spiral of addiction is all about not that easy to get off anything. You get off drug A get on drug B get off drug B get on drug C etc
>>
File: Nastassja Kinski Paris Texas 0.jpg (110 KB, 1208x678) Image search: [Google]
Nastassja Kinski Paris Texas 0.jpg
110 KB, 1208x678
RIP Scott, you can now join Layne Fucking Staley in the house of gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs
>>
>>63306396
Can confirm

Used to touch the gear. Quit and now feel addicted to the internet and computer. I just sit all day and watch the laptop
>>
Howard stern is a sociopath.
He loves watching people squirm.
Watch that episode where they did the psychological screening of each person in the studio, he pretty much admits to manipulating the test to hide his true nature.
>>
who the fuck is this guy? was he in green day?
>>
>>63306561
youve just gotta find healthy addictions

exercise, gardening, reading, starting a business and seeing it grow

nobody can say anything bad about healthy addictions
>>
>>63303969

I'm glad he's dead. His music sucks and he was a whiny little faggot
>>
>>63306615
Yeah, you're right. I've got back to uni, so I'm on track in that regard, but I'm bi-polar and struggle to maintain. I can spend 3-4 weeks pummeling the gym, then drop off for a month or two. Rinse and repeat. I've picked up screenwriting too.
>>
>>63306651
sounds exactly like me with uni and screenwriting and trouble committing to working out, minus the bipolar

although ive def. had some manic episodes but they were always brought on by drugs

anyway how i maged to commit to a routine was to put a stickynote up that counted down from 150, every day id count down 149.. 148.. etc.. and circle it when i exercised. i kept it up for 150 days and became stronger than ever (200kg deadlift yolo) and lost 12kg
>>
>>63306701
Not a bad idea. I keep meaning to put up a calendar that I would tick of day-to-day if I exercised, wrote and perhaps read.

Sounds like it worked for you - I should really do the same. I had a few manics through drugs and my motor skills have been impaired and I swear I've done damage to my brain. But over the years I've been able to recover to an extent. I still slur my speech.

Props on your achievements and good luck with your writing. You don't need to have talent, just discipline.
>>
File: 1280570144916.jpg (24 KB, 222x300) Image search: [Google]
1280570144916.jpg
24 KB, 222x300
>>63303969

He's shooting up with Jesus now. ;_;
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.