[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hahaha, oh wow. Oh wow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Cats_&_Dogs_film.jpg (28 KB, 259x384) Image search: [Google]
Cats_&_Dogs_film.jpg
28 KB, 259x384
Hahaha, oh wow.

Oh wow.
>>
how could someone like cats? They shit in a box in your house and hate you.
>>
OMG this movie was my childhood ! ! !
>>
>>63303262

Steve Jobs is that you?
>>
>>63303262
I remember getting operated for a hernia and my mom renting this movie and A Knight's Tale when I was bedridden.
I don't remember what this movie was about at all, just vague recollections.
>>
>>63303262
I thought it was okay.
Raised a lot of questions for me though. Around the time that came out, I discovered that there were people who fucked animals.
I wondered what dogs would say about thier owners who were into that shit.
>Hey there Charlie.
>Oh.. h..hey there Mel..
>Holy fuck Charlie, you smell like sex and peanut butter. What the fuck happened?
>I.. don't want to talk about it..
>>
>>63303262
I actually saw this when it was in theaters, I didn't like it.
>>
>>63303303
My cats loved me
>>
>>63303262
i remember this movie. its shit but alright child movie.
>>
>>63303303
Correction, they shit in a box and even bury the turd as not to disturb you, where as dog have to be trained like the savages they are.

They dont automatically love you like a retard when you give them a cookie, you have to gain a cat's friendship.

I got 3 dogs btw but its still true.
>>
File: dogzilla.jpg (41 KB, 516x648) Image search: [Google]
dogzilla.jpg
41 KB, 516x648
>>63303262
every time I see something about this movie it reminds me of pic related and Kat Kong
>>
Man, this movie was ruined by the human actors. If it'd just been about the cats and dogs instead of some bullshit family christmas plot it'd have been amazing.
>>
>>63303262
binged watch this flick the other day at x4 speed, brilliant. especially when the kid goes to the tchad football match m8
>>
>>63304516
Sheeeit, I need to dig those books out. I have nephew who would love them.
>>
>>63303303
my cat loves me, dogs are stupid shits that bark all the time for no fucking reason
>>
File: JUST.jpg (30 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
30 KB, 456x320
>>63303262
>mfw i liked that movie
>>
>>63304251

>cats dont have to be trained to use a litter box

retard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.