[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have to hide my Pixar power level. >Like Cars for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 57235_main_full.jpg (896 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
57235_main_full.jpg
896 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw have to hide my Pixar power level.
>Like Cars for the animation
>hide it because its popular with babies.

Am I the only one that watches animated movies for the animation? For example I really liked car and thought it was beautiful but normies thinks only babys like it.

Same thing with The Incredibles, its about superheros and animated by Pixar so its one of my favorite if not my favorite but normies think its for babies.

sigh...I hope im not alone on this one.
>>
What the fuck are you on about. 99% of normies enjoy Pixar movies because they are enjoyable. How severe is your autism?
>>
3D animation is technically impressive but 2D animation is the only thing I can appreciate for artistry.
>>
>and they all make this face

Also you just have to look at the minion """""""phenomenon""""""" to see how much normies like pixar
>>
Pretty sure The Incredibles isn't on the same level as Cars because it's the funniest Pixar movie
>>
>>63302662
Minions aren't pixar dumbass
>>
>>63302557
>I really liked car and thought it was beautiful but normies thinks only babys like it.

you are retarded
>>
>>63302687
>implying there's a difference wbetween modern children animation movie studios
>>
>>63302693
no im high douchebag and im not American. fuck the typos you know what I meant.

Maybe in USA people dont care but most of my friends watched Cars because of their kids.
>>
>>63302704
But there is. Illumination got really fucking lucky and will die off when the minion craze ends. Pixar and Dreamworks have actually managed to find success doing thinks other than "lol so randum xD"
>>
>>63302704
>children's animation
Triggered
>>
>>63302557
The only good animated disney film is The Prince Of Egypt.
>>
>>63303137
What about Treasure Planet?
Great music and plot (imo)

the only thing that bothers me is the 3D stuff in it, looks really dated today
>>
>>63303137
oh and if this wasnt bait, Prince of Egypt isnt disney
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.