[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Jensen Ackles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is he too loyal? Because why stick to Supernatural for 11 years?

Shouldn't he have accepted Marvel's movie offers?
>>
Nah, he and the other recurring cast just seem to be really comfortable with working on it. Seems like a pretty tight knit group and none of them is exactly smarting for money. Working the AAA movies seems like its stressful as fuck and a surefire way to start taking drugs to deal with the pressure.
>>
File: download (000).jpg (126 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
download (000).jpg
126 KB, 640x618
>>63300370
>Shouldn't he have accepted Marvel's movie offers?
No. His aesthetics belong to Henry and Ben.
>>
>>63300533
> oh my god, he just said working in television is preferable to cinéma

everyone, take a good look at this man because he is not a faggot
>>
>>63300653
>cinéma

é ... well played anon.
>>
>>63300370
No way. Once a show goes into syndication you're set up for life. He made a great business decision by not taking a huge risk.
>>
The problem I have with this guy is that ugly women who are obsessed with this show refuse to date guys that don't look as good as he does. Obviously that leads them to eternal loneliness, but it sucks he made their standards so high.
>>
>>63301487
i found the fat beta cringelord
>>
>>63300370
I don't know I thought maybe TV was best for him. Like maybe he just worked better in that environment. And I based this mostly on My Bloody Valentine which all around wasn't good but it wasn't like he was shiny yellow kernel stuck in a shit pile. May be Supernatural was just what got the best out of him. But the Under the Red Hood came out and that "Death worshiping piece of garbage" speech was fantastic. Everyone seems kind of close and they look like they have a good time. Maybe after My Bloody Valentine he just thought if it ain't broke don't fix it.
>>
>>63301487
>ugly women
>mad that they refuse to date him
>"leads THEM to eternal loneliness"
Hang in there champ :)
I'm here for you
>>
>>63300370
He has A relationship with the WB, he will mostly likely end up playing RedHood Jason Todd in a live action film.

I really want to see him and Jarred in new fresh separate shows.
>>
>>63301446
How much will he get for that?
>>
i want him to wrap up supernatural so he can join grey's anatomy as a sexy doctor
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.