[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is The Conversation worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Theconversation.jpg (22 KB, 220x336) Image search: [Google]
220px-Theconversation.jpg
22 KB, 220x336
Is The Conversation worth watching?
>>
If you're 45 years old, live a boring sepia life and have never touched a video game more recent than pong. Yeah sure.

DADFLICK
A
D
F
L
I
C
K
>>
>>63299338
The Conversation is a dad flick now? You can't be any older than 20.
>>
>>63299283
It's great
>>
>>63299414
It has been a dad flick for the last 25 years at least.
>>
>>63299283
>is a coppola film from the 70's worth watching?
>does a bear shit in the woods?

>>63299338
You just went full pleb son.
>>
>>63299483
The film was never that popular. Apocalypse Now is a dad flick. The Conversation is a flick few people who grew up in the 70's actually watched.
>>
>>63299283
Absolutely, Coppola's 4th best film of the 1970's
>>
It's a masterpeace
>>
Gene Hackman's best performance easily

and if you don't like Gene Hackman then you might as well start putting on makeup and telling your mom about how you see boys as more than friends like this anon >>63299338
>>
>>63299560
>>is a coppola film from the 70's worth watching?
The answer is no.

I haven't seen the Conversation but The Godfather and Apocalypse Now were IMDB pleb fodder.
>>
>>63299659
worst opinion i've seen all year and I spend all day on 4chan
>>
File: Apocalypse-Now_f_improf_856x428.png (523 KB, 856x428) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse-Now_f_improf_856x428.png
523 KB, 856x428
>>63299659
Apocalypse Now is the best american film of the 70's though, hardly pleb fodder. Perhaps you're the plebeian?
>>
>>63299703
Well I hope you enjoy your pedestrian mainstream media approved safe opinion. You adhear to your memes of canonization. I burn them down. I put a bullet in the head of every lover of apocalypse now. Everyone who listens to led zepellin. I'd send millions to their deaths. Meme minded retard. Formed by the whims of his puppet master. I'd demolish you.
>>
so much b8 in this thread and so many idiots falling for it

the regression of /tv/ continues
>>
>>63299283
Yes.
>>
>>63299758
That's the weirdest way to spell Sorcerer and I don't remember that scene either.
>>
>>63299283
no.
watch Apocalypse Now instead
>>
>>63299789
>being this cool
>>
>>63299283
sure, if you're a Gene Hackman fan or around the age of Gene Hackman.
>>
>>63299642
Don't get me wrong, it's a great performance but nigga watch Night Moves. That's a GOAT.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.