[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
!!!SPOILERS!!!Batman v Superman leaked script
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: _iE7Dxd_EK8.jpg (146 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
_iE7Dxd_EK8.jpg
146 KB, 720x960
So, with what's been happening in the trailer, i guess, the leaked script wit flying in the sun and all that stuff is the true one ?
If someone still got it, post it here.
>>
>"What's next?"
>>
>>63299157
Yes, please
>>
>post it here
DO IT
>>
POST THE LAST PAGE FIRST AND THEN SPAM IT ON TWITTER.
>>
File: b_o4IPEQ3vk.jpg (107 KB, 604x524) Image search: [Google]
b_o4IPEQ3vk.jpg
107 KB, 604x524
>>63299157
Come ON, you guys, i know you have it!
>>
If it is real, it's been heavily rewritten as has been rumored. One of the biggest giveaways is that Superman and Batman meet Wonder Woman in a non action capacity in the middle of the script and (if the trailer is any indication) she reveals herself near the end in the final cut. How much of the old script transferring over is very questionable.
>>
>>63299504
I'd still want to read it tho.
>>
>>63299504
Any high point of the plot?
>>
File: image.jpg (439 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439 KB, 1920x1080
>>63299482
Don't hide it
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 462x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 462x707
>>63299622
It's kind of fun. Doomsday beats down Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman until Supes goes all out and flies himself and Doomsday into the sun. Last scene in the end where Supes is hovering next to Lex's house talking about his influence on the future of humanity is pretty reminiscent of several comic scenes.
>>
the joker is robin, alfred is killl
>>
>>63299907
THAT I know, I would like to read the whole thing.
>>
Batman is Deathstroke
>>
>>63300097
Autistic shit aside this would've redeemed the movie and cape shit in general. If a movie has no substance only cool twists make them decent.
>>
What a waste...
>>
>>63300153
>redeemed the movie
Like it's been ruined already
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.