[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gravity Falls Thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (529 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone wanna talk
About Gravity Falls?
>>
Why did you capitalize about?
>>
Surprisingly good for a kids cartoon, and unbelievable for a DISNEY cartoon.

It has some pretty good humor and stories in it, as well.

Also, is it a problem I am attracted to Mabel sexually?
>>
>>63299003
There isn't a straight guy in the world that isn't attracted to Mabel sexually
>>
Last episode I watched was from August. Judging by the time between episodes I probably missed like 3 episodes
>>
>>63299003
Agreed. Also seeing that it'll come to an end is actually good, although people don't want it to end.
>>
File: 1449137245754.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1449137245754.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>63299027
>>
>>63299003
I still find it unbelievable that Alex Hirsch was able to get away with some of the shit he did (The Northwest's dinner party, for example). This is Disney, you can't just show complex mysteries and intricate character development under the guise of a kid's show.
>>
SO what is this, Spongebob Twin Peaks?
>>
>>63299404
It's really more of it's own thing, though you can definitely compare it to Twin Peaks and/or Eerie Indiana.

Two kids get shipped off to their Great Uncle Stan (called Grunkle Stan, you get used to it) in a town called Gravity Falls, weird shit starts happening, illuminati-esque conspiracy, etc.
>>
>>63299003
I like Mabel and her friends
That would be a wild time with those 3
>>
It used to be really enjoyable, but I didn't enjoy it recently at all. I feel that what was really enjoyable about it is to expect future development, but turned out it was, in the end, a crappy cartoon for kids with crappy plot. Also Mabel became unbearable.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.