[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old thread was getting full and stale. Which Batman was the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: pick a batman.jpg (238 KB, 2315x493) Image search: [Google]
pick a batman.jpg
238 KB, 2315x493
Old thread was getting full and stale. Which Batman was the best Batman?

>Affleck
>Bale
>Keaton
>West

Choose wisely faggots.
>>
aesthetically?

affleck's, no doubt about it.
>>
Do we not like to talk about Clooney?
>>
>>63291939

No
>>
>>63291787
>batman's never been a non-white man

truly the christian role
>>
File: bat block.png (1 MB, 1920x1068) Image search: [Google]
bat block.png
1 MB, 1920x1068
pls no bully
>>
The dubs guy.
>>
>>63292234

We now know what the inevitable reboot will do then.
>>
For voice Michael Keaton, for looks and fights Affleck, for actual acting probably Bale.
>>
>>63292234
Well you know the difference between Batman and a nigger?
Batman can go out at night without Robin
>>
>>63292292
AUGHH SUPES HELP HES TOO STRONG
>>
>>63292366

>for actual acting

SO THAT'S WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE
I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADTHS
THISSS CITY JUST SHOWED YOU THAT IT'S FULL OF PEOPLE READY TO BELIEVE IN GOOOOOD
RAAAACHELLLLLLL
>>
>>63292292
Batman's just got an answer for everything doesn't he
>>
>>63291787

Best Bruce Wayne: Bale

Best Batman: Keaton
>>
>>63291787

I've never seen any of the Batman movies, I don't know who these guys are.

Guy on the far right looks cheesy, are those eye brows and a nose painted on? First one looks like a modern day version of that. I guess the two in the middle/dead center are cool. I wouldn't mess with the crazy looking fucker with the crazy eyes and blood on his face.

Why do you guys like and care about this stuff?
>>
>>63292465
Agree but I think Affleck might dethrone Bale for the BW throne. His dialogue is apparently doomed to be awful but that look he gives Clark at the start of the conversation and later when his cowl is taken off is intense af.
>>
>>63292429

Would you really argue that makes him worse than fucking Keaton bat-turns, Clooney everything and Affleck I AM ACTING face?
>>
>>63292842

Yes, because he was also a mouth breather in costume along with all those horribly delivered lines.
>>
>>63291787
somehow there has not been a perfect batman yet, bale was kinda close but imo he was a little too snobby and not quite manly enough
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.