[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: TV Walking Dead 1.jpg (298 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
TV Walking Dead 1.jpg
298 KB, 1600x1066
What do you think is the best season of The Walking Dead? I am currently watching season 2. And how is that Fear The Walking Dead series?
>>
Season one is by far the best season. Every other season sticks to a single location. Much MUCH slower paced than the first season.

Fear is definitely different. I personally welcomed it as a serious departure from what the main series had done over and over, with them walking along the same train tracks and on the same farm episode after episode.
>>
I would fuck that girl so hard after the filmings.
>>
>>63292219
That's exactly what I was thinking. I want to fuck her as she is right there.
>>
>>63292188
I think so too, this second season is much slower paced than first. I liked the action more than this drama between people.
>>
Season 5 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 3 > 2
>>
I didn't like Rick's wife, always drama about something.
>>
>>63292284
>5 and 4 at the top

I know for a fact that one of those seasons is the one where they fucking walk along the same stretch of train tracks for the ENTIRE FUCKING SEASON.
>>
>>63292284
Good to know I still have many good seasons to watch.
>>
>>63292341
>the one where they fucking walk along the same stretch of train tracks for the ENTIRE FUCKING SEASON.
That was the most consistently good season of the walking dead.
>>
I dropped it after season 1. I found it fairly boring and after they changed some things from the comics for no reason, I knew it would continue happening and gave up with it.

Since I've read up to Negan parts in the comics I checked out the most recent episode of TWD and everthing about it was awful. Glad I didn't waste my time with this low tier trash.
>>
>>63292341
That was 4b. 4a was prison shit and an epic MSF.
>>
>>63292623
Ah yes. Now I remember.

This show has become such a burden to watch. I have a pretty hefty watch list. After dropping GoT after season 4, this is the only show I have to completely force myself to watch. I feel like I have to because I've gone this far.

Dropped GoT because I couldn't remember anything that happened before other than some midget crossbow shenanigans.
>>
season 6 will be end up being best when negan kills daryl and the internet explodes
>>
>>63291641
5 > 6(could be the best) > 3 > 4 > 2 > 1
>>
>>63294724
How can you have 1 that low it was god tier. The very first episode is one of the best in the series.
>>
>>63294724
This is the only answer. S1 doesnt mean shit because you dont care about any of the characters besides Rick and Darryl
>>
>>63294780
it was only 6 episodes and it was like a 6 hour generic zombie movie. it really wasn't that great.

the later seasons are more enjoyable because of the deeper plots, shitty characters like lori and shane being gone, based villains like the governor, and characters like rick, daryl, and carol becoming way more interesting than they were in season 1.
>>
>>63294833
>Darryl
Kill yourself.
Daryl is the reason the show has gone to shit.
>>
>>63294910
>Shane
>Shitty
Top pleb
>>
>>63291641
4 > 1 > 3 > 5 > 6 > 2

They will never top that first half of season 4. 6 may redeem itself in the second half, but this first half was a struggle to get through.
>>
>>63294724

Technically:
1>4A>3>2>6A>5>4B

My personal favorites because fun:
1>4A>6A>3>5>2>4B

I just can't bear the retarded plotlines and dialogue sometimes but that's not why we watch twd.
Zen morgan vs assassin carol is one of the most retarded things i've seen and there's more like that every season.
Too far gone probably the best episode

>>63294974

Rick is probably the only character alive that i like, gabriel has potential for redemption and michonne, maggie and glenn are decent but they've managed to kill or fuck up every single interesting character. It's as if they couldn't make one single complex character
>>
>>63294780
for me the good characters are
>merle
>Shane
>governor
>Chinaman
H8
>Lori
>Andrea
>Carol
>>
kek

Come on with season 1 and 2 we got like 3 good episodes with so damn filler
>>
>>63295433
the script for seasons 4B, 5 and 6A could be fanfiction, the writing is terrible
>>
>>63291641
This new season is the best since season 1 imo. I really like the new style they're going for.

Also I miss Shane, he would be thriving in their current scenario.
>>
>>63292219
>IMAGINE
>>
Fear the walking dead is way better than the main show. The characters are more relatable, the writing is better, it's very atmospheric and cinematic. I also like the west coast point of view.
>>
>>63294974
>Daryl is the reason the show has gone to shit.
why?
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 700x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 700x434
>"Rick, I watched a man stab a lady to death and he laughed about it....the man told me he'd return to kill everyone! Well why did I let him go? Every life is precious Rick..."
>>
people still watch this bland garbage. this may be the dullest thing on tv ever.
>>
>>63294974
i thought he was a fan favourite?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.