[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They say don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: 1439217230059.jpg (297 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439217230059.jpg
297 KB, 1280x720
>They say don't count your chickens before they hatch. Well, you know what Ray? I'm eating scrambled fuckin eggs.
>>
>>63289928
caspar knew this
>>
File: 1342791301747.jpg (34 KB, 408x270) Image search: [Google]
1342791301747.jpg
34 KB, 408x270
You ever heard the old saying "Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?"

Well, I sold the cow, Ray, and nothing is free anymore.
>>
You ever heard the saying if you build it, they will come? Well, it's built Ray, and I'm ready to come.
>>
my mother used to tell me to wear clean underwear, because you never know when you are going to get into an accident. well you know what, ray? i'm pretty sure i know an accident is coming. and you know what? i'm fucking freeballing.
>>
vinceposting was hilarious

no matter how retarded the /tv/ lines sounded the show managed to make him say something twice as idiotic in the next episode

best part of season 2 t b h
>>
File: CU1neBZVEAAXW0W.jpg (27 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
CU1neBZVEAAXW0W.jpg
27 KB, 600x441
"I'm so up to my neck in shit, I'm thinking about ordering a snorkel."
>>
File: justmakinmywaybaby.png (207 KB, 808x434) Image search: [Google]
justmakinmywaybaby.png
207 KB, 808x434
>>63289928
>"Babe, oh babe. You stopped moving way back there."
>>
>>63290431
>Inside my head I'm saying 'Don't stop moving but shit I stopped fucking moving way back there, y'know what I mean, Ray?'
>>
You know what, Ray? This city has a short fucking memory. One day, you're at the beginning of a sentence standing tall and proud. The next day, you're smashed in the middle of a jumble of letters without any way of knowing if you're an "i" or an "l." Thing is, Ray, I'm like a forgotten old tee, and nobody crosses me.
>>
>>63290241
I honestly don't know if this wasn't an actual line

There was something about drowning in shit.
>>
>>63290174
made me die laughing!
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
i miss this show

it was so comfy...
>>
>>63291337
fucking fat pussy. we spent the whole time making fun of him while the show was going on, but that last episode...

the only person i actually felt sorry for was fat pussy.
>>
vinceposting is bestposting
>>
>>63291486
Really? Not Ray or Frank or Paul?

I felt worst for Paul. God, nothing went right in that dude's life.
>>
HE NEVER SAID "CASPERE KNEW THIS"

You fooled me. And don't tell me he actually said it, I watched this recently and paid attention.
>>
>>63291534
paul was a faggot. and stupid. 'dur i just want to ride a bike'.

definitely not ray, he chose to be a shithead. and frank was a fucking gangster.

the only emotional scene in the whole last episode was ray and fat pussy through the fence. right before he died.

the whole show was fucking horrible. the best part about it was making up ridiculous frank quotes. or making fun of obvious stupid shit, like tokyo drifting into the moon. literally every single person in the show was a piece of shit except fat pussy.
>>
>>63289928
C O M M I E J E W F U C K
O
M
M
I
E

Jew
E
W

Fuck
U
C
K
>>
>>63291626
So tell me, how are you alive and posting this even though you don't have a heart?
>>
>you know what ray, some days youre the hammer and some days youre the nail... and right now im getting real bored.

>casper knew this

>you know what ray, sometimes you gotta act on a bad show to get a good tell.

>casper knew this

>you know what ray, its like im looking for a diamond, but all im getting is rough

>caper knew this

>you know what ray, some days youre the kicker, and some days youre the ball, and i right now, i aint got no legs

>casper knew this

>you know what ray, chiristmas comes but once a year, and thats just enough, until you find out santa claus is your dad. and my dad locked me in the basement. and you know what ray, those rats turn to goo in your hands. and right now, im feeling like a block of cheese

>casper knew this
>>
>>63291772
>you know what ray, lifes got its ups and downs, but what am i supposed to do when im upside down

>you know what ray, some people never understand, but me, i'll never oversit.

>you know what ray, i used to wish upon a star, but lately, im getting ready to star in a wish
>>
They say to be careful what you wish for, but you know something Ray? I've never wished for anything and in this town I'm the fucking genie Casper knew this .
>>
>>63290106
Underrated kek
>>
>>63291772
Caspere*
>>
>They say it didn't make sense not to live for fun, Ray. Well you know what? My brain got smart, but your head gets dumb.
>>
>>63289928
you know how they say a dog is mans best friend? well i aint no bitch ray
>>
>>63290174
kek
>>
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. I'm the third cat, Ray. I get the mouse that ate the bird.
>>
Ray, this is some otherworldly, ethereal shit goin' down. 'Fraid I don't think you could handle it. It's like I'm the floor and your the rock underneath. Sure, I get shit on me from time to time, but I get cleaned up good as new. You are the shit, Ray.
>>
>They say it takes one to know one. But I'm two, Ray. I'm two.
>>
All your life, you thought you were the same man in every direction. But you can't live equilaterally. You're as isosceles as I am obtuse, Ray. But no matter what angle you approach me from, I'm a fucking circle.
>>
>>63291626
So fucking pleb to not like S2.
Fuckin shaking my head.
>>
You know what Ray, some people think the glass is half-full and some people think the glass is half-empty. What they don't know, is either way you gotta wash it and I'm all out of soap
>>
They say you can take the cowboy out of the West, but you can't take the West out of the cowboy. Well guess what? I'm looking East right now and all I see is a bunch of Indians staring back at me.
>>
>>63291772
lol
>>
File: truedetective1_3371071b.jpg (155 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
truedetective1_3371071b.jpg
155 KB, 620x387
Its too bad the character Frank didn't get interesting until the very end of the show, the last 3 episodes with him were fucking golden
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
What did he know /tv/? How the fuck did he know?
>>
File: bravopizza.png (667 KB, 782x527) Image search: [Google]
bravopizza.png
667 KB, 782x527
>>63294170
u wot m8?

frank was the only interesting character at all.

the shame was that pizza tried to make 4 characters interesting, and ended up not getting the audience to care about any of them.
>>
Im reading this at work on break. It is so hard not to laugh loud as fuck. Thank you guys! Although Iiked this season and coked up Ray is that nigga.
>>
>>63294170
Yeah I agree. Frank went from the most boring character to my favorite of either season. Just wish we'd gotten more flashes of that earlier.

>>63294272
Literally no soul.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.