[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jim jarmusch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
he's good
>>
>>63287154

nah he's not
>>
>>63287181
ok
>>
>ywn have anime hair like him

Fuck you
>>
This guy made some of my favorite movies and also some of my most hated movies
>>
File: deryck-whibley-3.jpg (161 KB, 618x666) Image search: [Google]
deryck-whibley-3.jpg
161 KB, 618x666
AND I'M IN TO DEEP
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-10-25-18h38m15s83.jpg (39 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-10-25-18h38m15s83.jpg
39 KB, 624x480
He is terrible and you have awful taste, Dylan
>>
>>63287154
the limits of control is fucking awful but the rest is bretty good
>>
>>63287779
he looks life fucking Hagrid.
>>
>>63287811
what is this from
>>
What's his best? I haven't seen too many of his films but I really liked Down by Law and Strangers in Paradise
>>
>>63290228
Dead Man, Ghost Dog, Night on Earth
>>
broken flowers/coffee and cigarettes are both trash
>>
>>63290670
Broken flowers is great. Solid 8/10.

Coffee and cigarettes is alright. Uneven. 5.5/10

Limits of control is a literal 0/10
>>
I made it 25 minutes into only lovers left alive before shouting "Only redditors left in this threater" and running out the screening.

I just couldn't take it. All those meme actors pretending to be "hip".
>>
I like his movies, plus he was pretty good on a Zombie Simpsons episode making fun of himself and indie film in general.
>>
Did Willie love Eva?
>>
>>63290228
Down by Law is fucking great

Dead Man is almost as good
>>
>>63287742
which are which?

I loved Ghost Dog and Down By Law. Only Lovers Left Alive and Broken Flowers are decent. Dead Man was oppressively uninteresting. Haven't seen anything else.
>>
>>63292122
Down by Law, Dead Man, and Ghost Dog are some of my favorites. Limits of Control is one of the worst movies I've ever seen, Coffee and Cigarettes and Only Lovers left alive both annoy me as well.
>>
I have seen only Only lovers left alive and it was nice.
>>
>>63287154
IMO he embodies the definition of a hack. I find all of his movies distasteful and extremely boring.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.