[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just press the buttons on his chest? One of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-03-21h46m33s78.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-03-21h46m33s78.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Why didn't he just press the buttons on his chest? One of them probably would have stopped the breathing thing right?
>>
>>63287109
I always wondered about this AS a kid.
>>
>>63287109
why is Vader's saber pink? Is he a secret fan of hello kitty?
>>
>>63287248

Doesn't understand color theory, blue background light in the room mixes with the glow of the saber shifting it towards the purple
>>
>>63287109
it's a beatbox machine
>>
Some might argue that getting that close would be very challenging. But why not use the force to flip all the switches.

Fuck, that would be a funny ass YouTube cartoon.
>>
>>63287109
How do you think it'd go?
*BEEP BOOP*
www.nooooooooooooooo.com ?
>>
>>63288406

This is actually a really good point. Anybody facing Vader could just use the force to pull the whole thing off his chest
>>
>>63287109
>you'll find I'm Zhul of Uprises

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63290007
exactly
>>
>>63287109

When we were kids playing Star Wars in school, the Darth Vaders always got dicked this way.
>>
>>63287109
the films do a horrible representation of both vaders and sheev's UNNNNNNLLLLLLIIMMMITTTEEDDDD POWA due to it being back then and all the stuff that been added since, chances are now that luke would have been a bloody pulp being in the presence of vader alone if vader wanted
>>
>>63290416
>not using force pull on his cape to get him wrapped up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.