[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heard mixed opinions on this. How did it turn out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Heard mixed opinions on this. How did it turn out?
>>
good, pretty suspenseful.

protags act fucking stupid though
>>
>>63285622
It's even worse than TWD.
>>
SHIT
>>
the
>>
BED
>>
>>63285622
A show whose premise and selling point was to show the inital outbreak decides to skip that in favour of the usual overwrought melodrama that TWD relishes.
There were no Georgia woods to run around in, so I guess it gets a point for that.
>>
>>63285867
>It's even worse than TWD.

This.

I thought it was going to actually really delve into the collapse of society as the zombie apocalypse really got going, but nope. Missed it again.

And the protagonists are exceptionally annoying.
>>
>>63285622
It's better than TWD. This is somewhat well paced, while TWD is a slow fucking over-dramatic shitfest.
>>
File: 1448313219882.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448313219882.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>63285622
Pretty bad as a whole. There are some decent ideas and characters, but the whole thing is largely a waste of time.

Might be good for a watch the next time you need a cure for insomnia or something.
>>
>>63285622
Lexa a qt
>>
>>63285622
It could have been the best 10/10 show ever if they had enough budget. But instead, we got a 6/10 show with some interesting moments.
Would have been better if Kirkman wrote this as a 100 issue comic which covers the first 4 weeks of the outbreak.
>>
>>63285622
Still better than the Walking Dead.
>>
>>63285622
The plot and story is better than TWD, but the characters are x100 hateable if that's even a word?

Every character makes you hate them. And just like in all zombie movies, they make the most retarded choices and do the absolute opposite of what any sane person would do in that situation (i.e. the faggot son staying and filming some Black Lives Matter tier bullshit as if he's going to change the world or some shit).

And the father is a giant pussy. You'll hate the Mexican father for being an edgy cartel faggot wannabe but then you'll realize he's the only one in the show that's not a giant sopping pussy.

The wife is on par with being an annoying bitch like the wife from Breaking Bad.

The junkie son was too much of a pussy to just outright say what he saw.

The only decent character in that show is the Mexican father, his hot latina daughter, and the other hot white daughter. Everybody else is literally shit tier.
>>
>>63285622
Better than current TWD. Worse than TWD season 1.
>>
>>63285622
Better than TWD seasons 1-3.
Not as good a current TWD.
>>
>>63286957
>Every character makes you hate them. And just like in all zombie movies, they make the most retarded choices and do the absolute opposite of what any sane person would do in that situation (i.e. the faggot son staying and filming some Black Lives Matter tier bullshit as if he's going to change the world or some shit).
Because most modern young people aren't complete irrational sjw, right?
>And the father is a giant pussy. You'll hate the Mexican father for being an edgy cartel faggot wannabe but then you'll realize he's the only one in the show that's not a giant sopping pussy.
He's your typical no-gun Californian
>The wife is on par with being an annoying bitch like the wife from Breaking Bad.
She's slightly more reasonable and didn't kek him.
>The junkie son was too much of a pussy to just outright say what he saw.
He was a junkie, so things he's seeing don't necesarily have to be true. Also, he didn't want to worry his mother.
>>
>>63287389
>MUH MUMMY as a valid excuse

You know for the first encounter I would have gave you a pass, but after the drug dealer shit? When he wasn't even high? Fuck no. He was just a pussy like 90% of the characters in TWD shows.

The wife is an annoying jealous cunt, she may not have keked him....YET. But she's still just as annoying as the bitch from BB.

>absolute apocalypse
>entire state is going to shit
>army is literally patrolling the streets
>n-no pls
>n-no guns
>I-I-I just wanna gather round the campfire, hold hands and praise Allah

Like I said, a giant pussy.

>most modern young people aren't complete irrational sjw

Just the fucking retards. I get it's California but come the fuck on. The son has been a faggot since day one, every choice they make him choose is just him being an annoying faggot...but I guess they'll just end up shaping him into Carl 2.0. Edgy faggot phase when?
>>
>>63285622

Not good as the first season of TWD
Better than the rest of TWD seasons
>>
The main characters are really, really unlikable. I want them all to die
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.