[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman V Superman has knocked it out of the park yet again, providing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1445453609600.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
1445453609600.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2667
Batman V Superman has knocked it out of the park yet again, providing a sweet trailer for the fans and a bucket load of dank memes for the lads at /tv/
>>
>>63285434
I don't get why people didn't like the trailer. Sure, it didn't have the tone of the other two, but you people bitched about those as well.
Go ahead spam me with memes
>>
>>63285456
>Go ahead spam me with memes
Bane?
>>
>>63285456
I'm just amazed that the Kike whore apparently didn't have to spend a day in the gym to get the role
>>
>>63285456
I personally thought it was the best one, funny as well which was unexpected but didn't come across as trying too hard like Avengers etc, also people complaining about Doomsday are morons it's not exactly much of a spoiler it was a given they were going to team up against something towards the end anway It's even in the synopsis
>>
>>63285434
I THOUGHT SHE WAS WIT YOU
>>
>>63285456

I'm with you bud. if it's too dark then it's "wow DC is so grim and bleak, they need to lighten up" but then they lighten it up and get bitched at anyways. oh well. we can enjoy it while the angry minority bitches
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63285434
Hehe...meme.
>>
File: 1111111.png (560 KB, 1366x718) Image search: [Google]
1111111.png
560 KB, 1366x718
>>63285456
>>
Bruces bantz with Clark is top notch.

Shame they chose to cast that little fairy as lex and not someone more mature with a bit of gravitas.
>>
>>63285841
>gravitas
reddit pls go
>>
>>63285841

except he's playing lex's son who isn't an alpha manlet like his father and is a completely different character so you really can't have any pre-established blueprint for how he should behave : - )
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.