[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of this movie? Does Jackie Chan still got it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 7n_jackiestilladjusting01.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
7n_jackiestilladjusting01.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
What did /tv/ think of this movie?

Does Jackie Chan still got it?
>>
>literally a maoist shill
How do you want your liberty senpai?
>>
>>63285251
>acting as if capitalism permits liberty
how do you want your corporate slavery, senpai.
>>
>>63285353
How you want your critical thinking senpai?
>>
>>63285251
Daniel Lee directed all the Roman shilling and stuff. Jackie just did all the fight choreography and I think k he did a great job on the one on one duels as well as mass battles.
>>
>>63285203
This doesn't look like a Jackie role at all.
Look at him. He's looking for all sorts of trabble.
>>
>>63285203

is this Doctor Strange?
>>
>>63285203
By "it" do you mean shilling for the chinese government? Because yes
>>
>>63285490
Actually he's a peacekeeper on the silk road. He literally doesn't want any trouble at all. And when the Romans bring it his way. Well, you know how the meme goes.
>>
Aside from that scene where they sing with the kid, I really liked it. I especially liked Brody's performance. It's like he didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>63285682
Him cornering the kid was a sad scene. Also what he did to Cusack.
>>
>>63285203
Honestly I thought it was pretty awful with poor turns by the three leads and a terrible child part. It was saccharine and trite at times but there were some decent fights, despite the romanticising of Chinese skill.

I should say I watched it 9 hours in to a long haul flight on a tiny shitty screen when I was already irritable, which probably did it a disservice, given the scale of the film
>>
>>63285937
The best fight was the spar between the Roman Soldier with a sword and shield and Chinese guy with a Chinese sword. The way the Roman so brilliantly used the shield was perfectly choreographed by Jackie Chan.
>>
>>63285203
>IVE ABANDONED MY CHILD!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.