[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will this be his best role yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 2
File: Dirty-Grandpa.jpg (106 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Dirty-Grandpa.jpg
106 KB, 620x413
will this be his best role yet?
>>
>>63284828
>manlets
>>
>>63284828
He should have quit acting 20 years ago, what a fucking disgrace.
>>
efron plays a lawyer in this, and he's that jacked.

people tell me this guy is a decent actor, he's not. he's serviceable and puts no effort into the roles he plays. Good looking guy no doubt, but once he stops playing the wild young party guy roles I don't see how he will continue.
>>
Efron looked good natty. Don't know why he started juicing.
>>
>>63286190
why, at this point hes just doing it for fun, doesnt matter what movie hes in.
>>
>>63286467
Because he´s fucking up his reputation taking all these shitty roles.
>>
>>63286360
That's not hard to achieve natty especially being a young actor with top nutritionists and personal trainers at your disposal (and Zac being /fit/ all his life)
>>
>>63286294
Well theres always a modeling career for him, I guess.
>>
>>63286593
He's not really model material as he is like average or below height, I'm pretty sure he's got a career in rom coms for the rest of his life anyway though if all else fails (I hate romcoms but I've watched all Zacs ones with ex girlfriends and they're surprisingly good) plus Baywatch with The Rock next year will give him some popularity
>>
>>63286565
Don't even start. Unless he's sub 5'7" it's extremely difficult to achieve. And he hasn't been fit all his life. He went from skinny as fuck to massive in a couple years. 2.5 lbs of muscle a month is the upper limit for genetic freaks. He's put on at least 30-40 lbs of muscle since neighbors and he's beginning to develop a roid gut. He's been called out by other roiders too. As a former PT i encourage you to stay in shape and will never say being fit is impossible but don't delude yourself.
>>
>>63284828
Damn, what a change. Reminds me of Christian Bale.
>>
>>63286294
He'll go do TV. It's what always happens.
>>
>>63284828
why do manlets even bother to look this good?

its like
> body: CHECK
> face: CHECK
> height: DROPPED
>>
Pretty sure this movie only exists to sexualize aubrey plaza

which is okay in my book
>>
>>63288908
I can safely say that 99% of women on the planet would sleep with him and have zero problem with his heigh
>>
>>63288958
fellow manlet detected
>>
>>63288958
This

>>63288908
I have a friend who is slightly out of shape 5'9 but has god tier facial aesthetics and he pulls more top tier ass than any 6'+ guy ive ever met. Do you not know shit about women? Wait I'm forgetting where I am.
>>
>>63288908
>kissless lanklets damage control
>>
>>63284828
fuuark
>>
When will Effron admit he's gay? It's 2015.
>>
>>63286565
bullshit >muh nutritionist and trainer excuse. anyone who works out can tell you that there are natural limitations in amount of muscle one can grow and amount over a period of time.
>>
>>63289855
>tfw no zac bf
>>
>>63289033
It really is looks and attitude. I just have to be present to pull girls but I suck at closing because I'm an autist with an abrasive sense of humor.
>>
File: 287776-willy-wonka.jpg (40 KB, 552x552) Image search: [Google]
287776-willy-wonka.jpg
40 KB, 552x552
>>63288990
>>63288908
holy shit this lanklet asspain
>>
>>63286945
>Massive

He's not massive what the hell are you on about? He is short as fuck though. 173 cm. Literal manlet.
>>
>>63286945
(not him) Still don't buy it. His biceps are the circumference of his forearms, he just has a good frame and good genes. There's no really a lot of mass there, that is totally achievable with his body in 3 years with great training.
>>
>>63286531
No one will remember them though
He's a very prolific actor and has been in a shit ton of no name movies and I can't recall half of them without looking them up.

Whenever he's mention people will always remember Goodfellas, Godfather, Taxi Driver and etc.
>>
>>63289937
>His biceps are the circumference of his forearms
Yeah, and natties are known for huge forearms, are they? No, it's one of the signs of roid use. Muscle mass gained with roids will look far more aesthetic as it goes to all the right places to make you look more masculine- forearms, shoulders, traps, tris/bis, etc, while a natty will gain most of their muscle mass on his ass, thighs and back.
Look up the study where they compared natty in training vs roiding training, the gained muscle mass difference was only like +30% for lower body but like +200% on triceps (in favor of the roiding guy ofc).
He's right that he roids, he has the resources and professional help and he's aesthetic as fuck now.
>>
>>63286190
Are there any actors that actually quit? They all seem to just keep going and attempting to adapt
>>
>>63286565
He's not natty lmao.
Definitely on shit, mirin hard nonetheless

This guy does shrooms and coke, what makes you think he won't inject practically legal hormones from the help of high quality docs
>>
>>63286565
Hahah what a stupid comment
>>
>>63288990
>>63288908

Someone sounds jelly
>>
>>63290777
>>63290866
>>63290900
Checked
>>
>>63286531

His reputation and legacy is set in stone at this point, he can do nothing to erase it. He reached every goal an actor can reach, so he really has no reason to give in an effort anymore. He is just doing it for fun now
>>
>>63290742
Gene Hackman
>>
>>63284828
I remember he said he wanted to play spider-man. I wish they wouldn't have rebooted Spider-man with a fucking kiddo spider-man again. Zac Efron would have been perfect.
>>
>>63288908
haha because girls give a fuck about your height when you're that aesthetic and likeable. girls still like daniel radcliffe for fuck sake.
>>
>>63290742
Sean Connery comes to mind
>>
>>63290715
Ridiculous fucking broscience. You can't target fat loss, but muscle groups are entirely up to you. If you're drinking protein, eating clean, and doing presses, rows, benches, curls, and extensions, why the fuck would you gain more on your thighs, or on the ass you're clearly talking out of? Read a book, cunt.
>>
>>63290742
>Are there any actors that actually quit

joe pesci
>>
>>63291019
Only reason Radcliffe gets women is because he has money and fame. It would be literally impossible for a man of Radcliffe's height to lose his virginity if he was working a regular job. Outside of prostitutes and rape.
>>
find ONE tall actor with a super hot gf

protip

you can't
>>
>>63286945
>As a former PT
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but being a retard is permanent. Condolences.
>>
>>63291152
Radcliffe is charming, he can rap, and he's very handsome with the shaved heads. Girls only see tallness or larger cock as elements. They're rarely dealbreakers. And yeah, he has money. That's just another element though. You need an acceptable combo, same as women do.

What the fuck's your excuse?
>>
>>63291153
Most Hemsworth brothers.
>>
>>63291152
haha sure m8 just keep telling yourself that
>>
I've always hated Zac Efron when I was younger. Now I kinda like Zac Efron. I don't know why.
>>
>>63291238
I've studied hundreds of hours of footage of Daniel Radcliffe and I can tell you for a fact that we are in direct comparison in terms of charisma, fitness, attractiveness. height, facial aesthetics. Everything except wealth and fame. I'm a virgin with this combination of elements so take away his celebrity status and it's a fact that he'd be a virgin too.

I can't rap but by dick is bigger than Radcliffe's by an entire 2.5 inches.
>>
>>63291468
lmao @ this autistic self-delusion
>>
>>63291468
I doubt Daniel Radcliffe even actively thinks about getting pussy. He is too ambitious and has bigger goals on his mind. That's what separates you from the Rad.
>>
>>63291468
Good luck in your forthcoming mass shooting, Amerifriend.
>>
I thought Zac Efron was cute but he's turning into a monster, just look at those forearms, and that head.
>>
>>63291590
is "cute" an euphemism for "i'd let him talk to me but no sex since i dont get horny from someone who i feel couldnt rape me"?
>>
>>63291659

i'd fuck him desu senpai
>>
>>63291746
yeah but you're a gay dude, you'd let random gloryhole cocks spray your face you pervert. i was talking to the bitch up there.
>>
Know what's funny? Anytime there's a manlet thread, all the people who call others manlets are 90% likely to be manlets themselves.

Just another reason to shitpost and if anyone calls me a manlet, then I know I'm right.
>>
>>63293225
Whatever helps you sleep at night, manlet.
>>
>>63284828
Son hit that gear hard
>>
>>63291107
>Sean Connery
>>
>>63284828
>people thinking he's on roids
he is fucking TINY

>ZERO LATS
>ZERO CHEST
>NO TRAPS
>NO SHOULDERS
>CURLS AND SIT UPS FOR DAYS

My friend is 5' 6'' and looks exactly like him. He's 130 lbs and can't even bench lmao1plate just does bodyweight exercises and starves himself on some shitty paleo diet. His face looks like a tanned nosferatu though so he's ugly as shit.
>>
>>63291130
>joe pesci
tfw he quit acting to make this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IInjbi9Ztcw
>>
>>63284828
Is zac natty?
>>
>>63290973
Beat me to it
>>
>>63291261

bullshit

>chris has a woman 10 years older that has already used plastic surgery so she can't use that when she gets even older

>Liam is a bachelor and fucking Miley AGAIN
>>
>>63293839
online fitness enthusiasts are a perfect storm of elitism and autism somehow entrenched in a hobby that's not typically associated with nerds
>>
>>63291357
ur gay senpai
>>
>>63284828
Not sure what movie this is, but that's my current goal body right there. Efron seems like a total bro too.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.