[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So will Darth Maul return since his bottom half was already mechanical?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: DarthScorpionKing-SWE.png (274 KB, 550x525) Image search: [Google]
DarthScorpionKing-SWE.png
274 KB, 550x525
So will Darth Maul return since his bottom half was already mechanical? He didn't really die, they just removed his legs.
>>
>>63283787
No, Disney is focussing all the pandering on OT fans
>>
File: Scorpionking-500x474[1].jpg (52 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
Scorpionking-500x474[1].jpg
52 KB, 500x474
>>63283787

Darth Maul will be played by The Rock
>>
>>63283816

You say that like it's a bad thing, the prequels were trash
>>
>>63283906
Still extra money to aquire tbqh famiry
>>
>>63283787
Why not crowbar him in? Looks like they did with everything else.
>>
>>63283787
the way characters never died and kept getting brought back was one of the worst things about the EU
>>
Have him and Jar Jar be the villains in the new trilogy finale.
>>
>>63283897
If the Rock is playing Maul, then who will play the Rock?
>>
>>63284351
Two bricks glued together.
>>
>>63283787
stupider than emperor clones, vong, and just about everything in the EU to be completely honest with you friend-a-mine
>>
>>63283787
Darth maul was born in 54 BBY.
Episode 7 take place in 34 ABY.
This would put maul's age at 88.
However, Maul is a Dathomirian Zabrak and has a life expectancy between 40-100 years.
>>
>>63284888
So do humans
>>
>>63283976
i think for Darth Maul that's fair though. It could have been a great antagonist for Episode I but we almost don't see him at all til the last fight, so i'm glad we got more of him, and that it's canon
>>
>>63283897

God that cgi is terrible.
>>
>>63284932
Human life expectancy is 82
>>
>>63285049
That's the average, fuck-face.
>>
>>63284888
Never mind, I got the life expectancy shit off some headcanon website, and maul is half dathomirian half human, which makes calculating mauls life expectancy too dificult.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.