[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Is Our Last Hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 599x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 599x809
Now that Batman v Superman is confirmed to be utter shit, can we get back on the hype train for The Force Awakens?

>tfw it's only two weeks away

You hyped /tv/ bros?
>>
>>63283078
HYPED as fuck
>>
my sheevpostometer's ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030
>>
>>63283149
I love the way all three could've casually reached forward and stabbed him as he landed, but instead chose to stand and gawp. It really puts across the sheer power of the Sheevspin.
>>
>leaks are confirmed true
This movie is going to be the worse star wars to date
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 427x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 427x1024
So. Fucking. Hard.
>>
>not realizing TFA could still end up being mediocre

>condemning the guaranteed biggest box office success of 2016 based off its second full trailer

>not realizing trailers are rarely representative of the film as a whole

>being 12
>>
>hope
Can't gete enough of dem cinematic universes
>>
>>63283299
>s-s-stop making fun of my capeshit i-i-it's all I have in my life!!1!!1!
>>
>caring about any of these flicks
Maybe I should check out r/truefilm. I've lost all hope for this board.
>>
>>63283271
Booyogo already came inside senpai.

Only hit it if you like stiring the porridge :^)
>>
>>63283299
>could
It has everything going for it to be just that
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 544x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 544x499
>>63283333
Holy shit
>>
>>63283299
lmao go the fuck to bed dcshill
the second trailer of bvs spoiled the whole movie it looks like dog shit
>>
>>63283333

are you in fucking middle school jesus christ do you win arguments IRL by just mocking the other party and acting dumb?
>>
<Has a black and female lead in order to show how "progressive" we've become
Race and gender weren't an issue in the originals so why are we making it now?
>>
>>63283299
>being this delusional
>>
>>63283402
You're the only one bringing it up and turning into an 'issue'. Just watch the movie and shut up.
>>
>>63283333
>i-i-it's all I have in my life!!1!!1!
pretty ironic considering thats how people treat the anti-art trash in the OP haha
>>
>>63283078
Its will be just okay. The whole story was leaked the other day and it seems alright. Now Daisys 'acting' and Boyegas overacting will probably play a big factor on its quality. I think Han being killed will really piss off fanboys, as well as Luke (Hamill, not the flashback young Luke) barely being in it. The OT cast was the only thing I was looking forward to until they announced it would mostly focus on the new cast. Isaac will be great, and Kylo looks cool but I don't think Driver will pull off a good/convincing villain. Overall I think it will be a 7/10, maybe less if bb8 is as annoying as jar jar
>>
It's already been confirmed to suck, we know the copy and pasted story, JJ's cutting shit out he fucked up on already, Daisy Jaws can't act. The movie is doomed.
>>
File: 1448385216929.jpg (377 KB, 1118x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448385216929.jpg
377 KB, 1118x1000
>>63283078
>confirmed to be utter shit
holy fuck you little teenage shits (either by age or mentality) really are worse than girls on their period.
good lord.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.