[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine being Daniel Craig in this movie and having to be all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9
File: SPECTRE-summ-image-xlarge.jpg (111 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
SPECTRE-summ-image-xlarge.jpg
111 KB, 1280x800
Imagine being Daniel Craig in this movie and having to be all like "damn, Monica Bellucci, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and repulsive leathery mug. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be James Bond and not only pretend you're interested in seducing this octogenary wrinkly mess of a woman, the favorable lighting barely concealing her crows feet and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she mumbles some stupid shit in that half-assed english she picked up in some rural village in Belgium or whatever. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MONICA BELLUCCI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her ancient fucking mummy hands trying to caress your british spy silky hair. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later Rachel Weisz. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her barren womb as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statoosq" (she meant "statuesque" but she's a stupid fucking foreigner from god know's what fucking italian hoodlum)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers and expensive facial creams in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking James Bond. You're not going to lose your license to kill. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
She is fine though, unlike the beanpole tranny this pasta was originally about.
>>
Imagine being from reddit and coming to this board for the first time.
>>
>>63281036

>She is fine though, unlike the beanpole tranny this pasta was originally about.

Jamie Lee curtis' body in True lies is amazing, beanpole? Way to telegraph you never saw the movie, ya ignorant hick.
>>
I would have disagreed with this meme had this happened a couple of years back, she literally looks like a granny now and those DSL has already expired
>>
>>63281078
>Jamie Lee curtis' body in True lies is amazing

It's ok to be gay, /tv/ is a board of peace
>>
>>63281069

Tell us all about it
>>
>>63281167
people reply to whatever you post
>>
>>63281006
this was the scene that made me change from ambivalence to active disappointment with the movie
>>
She was still more attractive than the blonde.
>>
File: greta.jpg (36 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
greta.jpg
36 KB, 600x337
>>63281006
>>
>>63281734
Blonde is cute. Eyes are fucked but cute.
>>
File: lotsa.gif (398 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
lotsa.gif
398 KB, 400x360
His best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car crash 4 years ago, he's dead and gone, Iceland's his favorite place, Bam's gonna build him a skatepark. You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker, Andrew Stranberg is an earth rocker. His other friend Branden Novak is on heroin again, he's back in rehab for the 16th time, good luck with that one. He's sick of all the bullshit, he's sick of all the shit, he doesn't even go out anymore cause he hates every motherfucker and he doesn't care what they're up to. 4 years he wasted, sipping on drinks at the bar, chit chatting with nobodies. Now he stays at home, like a fucking hermit, he's not gonna take any shit from anybody. He knows whats going on, he got set up, he got jumped, he thanks God Nicki wasn't there to watch him get his fucking ass kicked, she would have wound up with a black eye and went to jail, she has a big mouth. He lives for this shit, he loves it, bring it the fuck on paybacks a bitch motherfucWHOOAAAAAOOOOH WAAAAAAAOOOHHHH

CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?
>>
File: 1430722713435.gif (737 KB, 117x186) Image search: [Google]
1430722713435.gif
737 KB, 117x186
>any romance scene in the new bond

Most cringe worthy shit I've ever seen, what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>63281006

Belucci is still fine as fuck.

No wonder /tv/ doesn't like her since you're all pedos.
>>
File: Cops Can't Read III.jpg (268 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cops Can't Read III.jpg
268 KB, 1200x1200
>>63281006
t. homo/pedo
>>
imagine being autistic and wanting nothing more to force a meme but having no imagination or sense of humor so any time anyone laughs at something you think "DAMN, MEME, YOU CAN BE IT!!"
>>
File: 7th disgusted.jpg (8 KB, 309x312) Image search: [Google]
7th disgusted.jpg
8 KB, 309x312
>>63281006
>tfw the original thread this cheap pasta was posted on
>all those samefag upvotes

I want underage Redditor faggots to leave.
>>
File: Nutted but she still suckin.png (391 KB, 316x632) Image search: [Google]
Nutted but she still suckin.png
391 KB, 316x632
>>63281006
>that melting face

JUST
>>
File: OP vision.gif (675 KB, 283x230) Image search: [Google]
OP vision.gif
675 KB, 283x230
>>63281006
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
>>63281006
> when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old

the fuck are you talking about...
>>
>>63284196
>>63283554
>>63283532
>samefagging this hard
whut
>>
>>63281006
belluci>seydoux
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.