[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU'RE A BIG GIRL >WITH YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1024x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 1024x550
>YOU'RE A BIG GIRL

>WITH YOU
>>
Damn Wonder Woman is actually quite hot in costume.
>>
>>63272313
>File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1024x550)
> Anonymous 12/03/15(Thu)07:24:03 No.63272313▶
>>YOU'RE A BIG GIRL
>>WITH YOU

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63272349
Hello reddit
>>
>dc keks thought this would be good
>>
File: great ass.gif (1 MB, 432x359) Image search: [Google]
great ass.gif
1 MB, 432x359
>>63272555
>>63272333
>>
She looks entirely unconvincing.
>>
>>63272853
bcuz a man who flies and shoots laser from his eyes is much more convincing, right?
>>
>>63272900
at least he looks good
n-no homo
>>
>>63272900
Part of being a good capeshit actor is convincing the viewer that these weird characters are real

If they can't do that, they aren't suited for the role
>>
>>63272313
U GO GURL!
>>
>>63272900
>there don't have to be standards for fantasy
Would Mickey Rourke be just as convincing a Wonder Woman?
>>
>>63273246
Maybe more 2bh
>>
>>63272313

She is ugly.
>>
>>63272313
what is even the point of WW? Superman can already do everything better than her
>>
>>63274135
Superman can do everything better than everyone. I think the real question is, what is even the point of Superman?
>>
>if i wanted, you'd be dead already
based supes
>>
>Superman and Batman look like they should be there
>Look like their comic counterparts
>Wonder Woman looks like a skinny model in a cosplay outfit with that terrible fucking pose
God. And I was hyped for this
>>
>>63274135
uh she is not affected by kryptonite stupid
>>
>>63272313
Why the fuck is she trying to be Captain America with that shield?
>>
>>63272313
>MCU-tier le funneh reveal
>costume is leftover spartan crap from 300
>designed-to-be-meme dialogue

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

S N Y D E R
H
I
T
H
E
A
D
>>
so its gonna be batman, superman and wonder woman vs doomsday

what a shitty trailer
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.