[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman would of died if it wasn't for Wonderwoman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (914 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
914 KB, 1136x640
>But, muh preparation
>>
>>63271898
>implying it won't be batman that ultimately beats doomsday.

It'll be just before Doomsday is about to land the killing blow on superman.
>>
>Holy shit what is that thing oh no it's about to shoot lasers at me better keep staring
>Oh crap lasers are now coming at me better try to block it with my hands

What kind of shit was that? He should've been out of that car the moment Doomsday jumped down but no we need a Wonder Woman jumping in to save the day moment.
>>
>>63271898
>would of
I thought you capeshitters at least knew how to read and write
>>
>>63271898
It's called progress. Women can in fact be better than men at things
>>
>>63271898

>Batman made sure Wonder Woman would be there

MARVEL BTFO.
>>
>>63271898
that mask looks like shit
>>
>>63271995
You know why, we need that girl power, stronk independent woymn
>>
>judges movie off trailer sequence with no idea what will actually transpire
sall good mate, i've met my fair share of retards, your safe
>>
>>63271898
>muh preparation
Of what? The five seconds that Doomsday first appears?
>>
All of that technology and he doesn't have an ejecting seat?
>>
>>63272024
Nolan pls.
>>
>This the first time Batman has ever been saved by anybody

I don't even read comics but he got saved all the time in the Justice league cartoon
>>
File: Batman v Wonder woman.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1628) Image search: [Google]
Batman v Wonder woman.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1628
>>63271898
She's got to protect her boo.
>>
>>63273097

You think people would have learned after Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron and Man of Steel.
>>
Batman will kill Doomsday by shoving a dagger-shaped piece of kryptonite up his ass

Screencap this post
>>
>>63273817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unl8l8VdONw he still looks cool
>>
>>63271995

The trailer was poorly edited. None of that shit is in sequence.
>>
>>63273854

That's the exact scene I was thinking of
>>
>>63271898
>would of

It's "would have". Damn, son. You're dumb.
>>
>>63273900

People are really fucking dumb mate. I mean really , really fucking dumb.

I'm 90% sure we heard every joke that will be in the movie in that trailer and the rest of it will feel like the first trailer
>>
>>63272010
Yoo thot rong
>>
File: Girls[1].png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
Girls[1].png
477 KB, 560x500
>>63273854

>grown adults watch this
>>
>>63274838
>grown adults posts in 4chan
>>
>>63274838
I was enjoying the clip until he said out loud that the spiders were creating mechanical attack tigers.
>>
>good trailer
>shit movie

>bad trailer
>good movie
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x224
>>63271898

>why didn't Batman prepare for an autistic entrepreneur turning a dead alien being into a near invincible monster?
>>
How exactly does he avoid supermans laser vision when its literally moving at the speed of light, like literally in the 1 second it would take for his brain to process "i need to move" and send electric signals to his muscles to cause him to move, the laser vision would have travelled hundreds of millions of miles
>>
>>63271898
>would of

Kill yourself.
>>
>>63274953
>being unprepared for an eyebeam after fighting superman
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.