[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idk how I feel about this. It's really awesome, but at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11
File: B v S.jpg (2 MB, 3825x3162) Image search: [Google]
B v S.jpg
2 MB, 3825x3162
Idk how I feel about this. It's really awesome, but at the same time I feel like they spoiled doomsday too soon.

They jumped into the Dawn of Justice too early. I have a strange aftertaste in my mouth. Also, batfleck's cowl looks pretty fat most of the time.
>>
>>63270035
>It's really awesome

haha
>>
>>63270035
it's really retarded and the story barely makes sense.
we know kryptonite plays a role because we see it in the first trailer and superman bowing down to lex.
So is last monster just an ass pull to have wonder woman to do something?
>>
>>63270035
Its fucking Lex. Instead of a calm, cool, collected businessman with a hate boner for Supes, we get a brat trying to imitate the craziness of the Joker.
>>
>>63270097
>the story to this movie i havent seen doesnt make sense to me

Hello autist
>>
>>63270035
>the meme actor as the scientist
>that terrible doomsday
I almost had hype for this movie
>>
That annoying faggot in the white coat. I hate him.
>>
I agree. I also think they're gonna fuck up the fight. The fight where Battfleck fights him in his armor has to happen like halfway through the movie and end with his defeat, as we see later on that he's trying to gun down superman in his plane right before Doomsday shows up and they all team up. Unless the fight is after they fight Doomsday, but that's unlikely as they'd be on better terms presumably and Luthor implies that Batman already tried and failed in the dialogue.

Which pisses me off because the whole reason that people love that fight is because it's impossible. Like yeah we know Batman would never realistically defeat superman, the odds are far more than against him, that's why it's surprising when a fucking 60 year old man beats up the most overpowered superhero out there. The vast majority of people watching this movie have never read that comic, they are not going to be surprised when a god-like superhuman is able to defeat a clever rich guy who works out a lot and dresses like a bat.
>>
File: photo.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
Jesus.....I can actually see this flop.
>>
>>63270124
>Its fucking Lex. Instead of a calm, cool, collected businessman with a hate boner for Supes, we get a brat trying to imitate the craziness of the Joker.
This.
Lex was always a buff calm fucker, who was more subtle when being insane.

Also
>Wonderwoman out of nowhere to save the day
wut
For what purpose?

Kinda feel like we've seen too much of the movie.

Either the movie is long, or Batman versus Superman part won't be a long part of the movie.
>>
>>63270402
>Lex Luthor is a legitimate threat to Supes
>but somehow Batman isn't
>>
>>63270448
it's like you never read a superman comic
Lex is fucking insane and egoistical as fuck.
He is barely calm and cool or collected
Even in the superman comic he was like that
>>
>>63270496
cartoon ***
>>63270402
> it's surprising when a fucking 60 year old man beats up the most overpowered superhero out there. The vast majority of people watching this movie have never read that comic, they are not going to be surprised when a god-like superhuman is able to defeat a clever rich guy who works out a lot and dresses like a bat.
Time to reread dark knight returns
Superman goes easy on him in the comic but green arrow surprise the living fuck out of him and bruce gets the upper hand
>>
File: 1415504292307.jpg (22 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
1415504292307.jpg
22 KB, 640x618
>>63270035
>It's really awesome
>>
This trailer sucked

>showed too much of the plot and all the surprises (seriously full on showing doomsday? Why not just a tease?)
>CGI clearly not final (or I fucking hope)
>Batman using a gun
>Batman's voice
>Lex is literally Max Landis
>>
File: doubles.jpg (43 KB, 470x455) Image search: [Google]
doubles.jpg
43 KB, 470x455
>one of supermans best villains in his 2nd movie where at least half the movie will be for batman

it could work but

i'm thinking spiderman 3 all over again
>>
>>63270714
it's not him
Death of superman was actually an okay story and they won't waste doomday here
not like this
>>
>>63270547

GA was never necessary, he asks Bruce for a part in the plan and Bruce is like "alright fine." The whole arrow thing was never necessary, he could have just thrown a bomb or exploding batarang filled with the krptonite instead and it would have worked exactly the same.

And I know he goes easy on him, Batman would never win in a fair fight. But he takes advantage of Supes' good heart and ends up winning the fight. I always expected him to fight dirty in the movie, that's exactly what he does in the comics. But he should win. If he doesn't, why would that be in anyway an accomplishment for Superman? "Wow you managed to beat up a regular human being with less than a fraction of your strength, well done Supes."
>>
It looks like garbage.
>>
It's capeshit, how could it be anything other than surprisingly above average? But this is a Snyder film so it's going to be outright garbage anyway
>>
>>63270743
Seriously this deluded?
>>
>>63270807
I think kryptonite that we see in the first trailer is going to play a major role in batman winning by some how ruining lex
Idk but batman isn't going to lose that's for sure but he isn't going to win by just punching the living shit outta superman like in the comic
>>
>>63271238
it's a waste
It's either doomdays or darkseid when the justice league movie rolls in
and I highly doubt they are going to do the New Gods
>>
>yfw superman beats batman.
>wonder woman saves both from doomsday when he first appears
>batman beats doomsday in the end

You don't even need to watch the movie.
>>
>>63270714
>doomsday
>best villain
How is he in any way the second best superman villain? If it wasn't for the fact that he (fake) killed superman nobody would give a fuck about doomsday.
>>
>>63271320
Try to list top ten...no top five superman villains
you can't
They all suck
Lex and doomsday are the only ones that actually interesting
>>
>>63271355
Bizarro and Brainiac?
>>
So let me get this straight... people fear Superman and all and he has not just one, but two fucking statues? I can't even.
>>
>>63271355
In no particular order lex/darkseid/zod/brainiac/ uhhhh bizzaro I guess... I mean yeah his villains are shit but doomsday is the still not top 5.
>>
>>63271400
bizarro???
are you being serious?
Brainiac for sure and i totally forgot about him but bizarro is just a retard superman who is basically a just comic relief the character
>>
pretty hyped for this tbqhwyf
>>
>>63271450
And Doomsday is just a monster who punches good, a literal non-character
>>
File: Death_of_Superman_01.jpg (825 KB, 1310x1026) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_Superman_01.jpg
825 KB, 1310x1026
>>63270097
The monster is Doomsday
>>
>>63271478
whos the red head?
>>
>>63271474
at least he did SOMETHING
he almost killed boostergold and knocked superman so hard he went into a coma
It's better than bizarro who just does everything opposite of superman
>>
>>63270035
Doomsday looks realer than real.
>>
>>63271474
and he destroyed star city (?) the city where hal lives (green lantern)
>>
>>63271450
Too many serious villains. One light-hearted retard henchmen who makes you smile would be alright in a world of genocidal maniacs.

Don't forget about Darkseid and Toyman. They would make for some cool fucking imagery.
>>
>>63271537
FUCk no he didn't that was fucking cyborg superman
j
>>
>>63271490
Mary Jane Watson, Superman's high school girlfriend
>>
File: lepep.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
lepep.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>63270445

>star wars movie made its money back before the movie has even been released

You underestimate legions of men with no goals in life and disposable income.

The movie could break 1 billion.
>>
This gonna be DC's Amazing Spider-Man 2.
>>
was the congresswoman Jennifer Aniston?
>>
>>63271711
>not instantly recognizing holly hunter
>>
File: wtf.png (128 KB, 389x245) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
128 KB, 389x245
>>63270035

>mfw

P S Y C H O T I C
>>
>>63271421
>the rest of the world doesn't share your opinion

Pay attention dipshit, some people are suspicious of Supes but not the general public
>>
>>63271731
>holly hunter
literally who?
>>
>>63271768
I bet you only know her from this
>>
>>63271711
Holly Hunter, you incredible pleb.
>>
>>63271746
So all that "it's going to be realistic" was bullshit? How much time has passed since Man Of Steel in this shit?
>>
>>63271793
THAT's a movie for kids?!
>>
>skeleton women
>i have hair now and I'm quirky!
>bats has a gun
>supes still looks like he has to fart super bad 24/7

kill yourself zach.
>>
>>63271811
Holly who? gtfo with your unknown actors
>>
File: Broadcast_News.jpg (42 KB, 300x459) Image search: [Google]
Broadcast_News.jpg
42 KB, 300x459
>>63271901
why don't /tv/ ever watch great movies
>>
jesus fucking christ that was horrid
>>
>>63270035
>it's really awesome

I thought DC's PR department was closed for the day?
>>
File: wonderjew.jpg (619 KB, 1200x1831) Image search: [Google]
wonderjew.jpg
619 KB, 1200x1831
I thought they were actually going to try and avoid giving away the entire plot, this trailer was awful. The other two trailers actually had something alluring and interesting about them. This one was fucking stupid with its ridiculous epic music cutting in and out in the most jarring way and Wonder Jew looking like a complete joke out of fucking nowhere with more epic music ruining the tone that had been established before that.

Im fine with the movie being serious but when it tries to be so visually dark with the lighting, music, and filters it comes off like a self parody when it becomes a costume party. The way the music cut in from quite moments feels like something out of a comedy, it really seems like a cut for laughter.

I think the movie will be good but what a fucking awful trailer, holy shit. Especially by the standards set from the other two trailers.
>>
>>63270035
Is that Moot in the bottom right corner? What is he doing in a DC movie
>>
>>63271267
the monster at the end was doomsday, he looks like an earlier evo stage of him. as he gets damaged or defeated throughout the fight he will probably evolive into the bigger spiked asshole he's more recognized as from the comics. also at around 2:05 in what seems to be part of the nightmare sequence there seem to be parademons, which if so means the nightmare sequence is most likely a vision of the future without the JL, and a nod to Darkseid being the baddy for the JL movie(s)
>>
>>63272165
>a nod to Darkseid being the baddy for the JL movie(s)

But they're going to beat him in this movie. It'd be lame for two movies to have the same villain.
>>
>>63271863
Bats has used a bunch of "guns" over the years. it's prob the soundwave gun he uses against sups in TDKR
>>
I really hate this Lex

Everything about the movie can be perfect but I will hate the fuck out of Eisenberg Lex
>>
>>63270671
>showed too much of the plot and all the surprises

>Trailer #3
Also, how do you know they've shown all the surprises?
>>
>>63270035
It's typical Snyder mark of being a hack. All his movies look good in pictures but absolutely boring and fake in actual movement. He is master of the triumph of form over content and even that got boring real quick since he uses same shit in every movie of his.
>>
>>63272291
What surprises? Cyborg and Aquaman cameos?
>>
>>63272291
Because it's trailer 3, like you said. Unless they want to go full Terminator Genisys.
>>
I hope we get a scene with Batman pounding that Wonder Pussy set to Hallelujah with close ups of Affleck's nutting face.
>>
>>63272339
Those two are likely yeah
>>63272345
I can hold out hope that i don't just know the entire movie.
>>
>>63272195
what?

>Defeat doomsday in this movie.

>hint at Darkseid in the future

>"lame for two movies to have the same villain"

you DO understand that Doomsday and Darkseid are 2 entirely different characters right?
>>
>>63272345
>Unless they want to go full Terminator Genisys.
If they release another trailer, they probably will
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (209 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
209 KB, 800x778
>>63271161
>It's capeshit, how could it be anything other than surprisingly above average?
>>
>>63272397
They aren;t doing darkseid
They can't pull off new gods
They just can't
Even in the comics they are wacky as fuck
>>
>>63272444
they'll probably focus on just Darkseid and leave out the rest of the Gods.
>>
why doest doomsday look like a ninja turtle
>>
>>63272444
>They can't pull off new gods
>They just can't
>Even in the comics they are wacky as fuck

actually if you go the whole alien invasion route the cartoons took, you can pull New Gods and Darkseid just fine. Problem is they already exploited the alien invasion plot to do that when they made Zod come back here with a couple of ships.

The animated series had Darkseid controlling Shitman and making him command the invasion, by the end of it New Gods came here to protect earth, Darkseid left because he didn't want to break the New Genesis pact and before he did that he killed someone just to prove Shitman he can't save shit. Also as a bonus, people didn't trust him anymore and StarLabs started to create really bad shit as a countermeasure.
>>
>>63272719
Man superman animated was so good
But people don't trust him at the beginning or this movie.
Fucking dc fucked up
>>
>>63272780
>But people don't trust him at the beginning or this movie.

which totally makes sense after the whole leveling the city in the first one and it's almost what happens in the animated series. Albeit being the hero and when he starts commanding the invasion people is fucking terrified of him and by the end of it even if everybody knows he wasn't in control they are afraid of the things he could do if he goes bad.

Later on you have Batman building weapons, satellites a station and not trusting anyone with super powers because he thinks of them as a liability. Which fits perfectly with him making plans to kill every single member of the Justice League later on, just in case and also Starlabs creating PowerGirl.
>>
>>63272780
why would people trust him? he's a kryptonian. he was involved in the leveling of Metropolis. the entire invasion started with "where is Kal El, bring him to me" so in a way he's the reason the invasion even happened at least in the eyes of humans.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.