[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically we know the whole plot of the film now right? >Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: batmanvssuperman.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
batmanvssuperman.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
So basically we know the whole plot of the film now right?

>Movie opens with flashback of MOS from Battfleck's perspective.
>Rage fever intensifies
>lots of little run ins with each other, differences of ideals.
>12 year old Luthor fans both sides of the flames
>Batman fights superman in his armor, either gets his ass kicked or succeeds, then lets superman go. Most likely the former.
>Luthor realizes this was a stupid plan and decides to unleash Godless Monster to kill Superman.
>Wonder Woman swoops in and helps them beat Doomsday, everyone becomes friends, blah blah blah.

The new trailer was kinda shitty. I actually like the beginning part but WW and Doomsday's introductions were silly. They spoiled too much of the movie, that last joke felt extremely out of place, way more suited for Marvel. The edgy shit works well for DC, it's part of why people who are sick of all the Marvel shit were excited for this movie, but now it feels like they're trying to copy them, ironically right after the Civil War trailer very obviously copied the previous B vs. S trailer. I still have some hope but I can tell based off this trailer alone that they're gonna fuck up the actual fight between the 2.
>>
>>63269983
you forgot kytonite and lex forces superman to do his biding
>>
That trailer was so bad.
>>
That Marvel-tier quip made me realize that DC is ready to go full JUST for their movie universe.
>>
>>63270167
Did you miss all the quips in Nolan's Batman movies?
>>
>>63270378
The nolan quips are fine, they were similar to the opening of the trailer where he talks about "crazy people dressed like clowns", but the last scene was really bad.
>>
>>63269983
>Batman fights superman in his armor, either gets his ass kicked or succeeds, then lets superman go. Most likely the former.
Did you miss Batman getting captured and unmasked by Supes?
>>
>>63269983
what about supes' army guys and the bug-men?
>>
Kind of a cringe fest desu, im less excited now. Usually when movies show the whole dam thing in trailers it means its probably not that good.
>>
>>63270619
>There is still Aquaman and Cyborg to be introduced as well
Are you serious? That's even worse.
>>
>>63270642
>>63270619
>Civil War literally has over 20 superheroes in it
>but the handful of cameos here is too much

Try harder MKEK
>>
>>63270327
shouldnt they need a crane to move his body around
>>
>>63270791

I don't think so. The Kryptonians are super strong but they don't weigh more as far as I know. If they did, Clark would sink into the ground when he walked around and break any furniture he sits on.
>>
>>63270870
They are introducing Spiderman and Black Panther for the first time in the MCU and the cast features pretty much every hero in it and I guarantee they wont be developing character arcs for all of them in a 2hr 15 min span

Do we really need an introduction to Batman again? Cant someone just go read Wonder Womans wikipedia page
>>
>>63271012
Yeah, if Marvel can introduce Quicksilver, Vision and Scarlett Johansson than they can probably introduce Cyborg and Aquaman.
>>
>>63270545

Dream sequence brought on by Batman's paranoia, or glimpse of the future.

I fucking hate modern ad campaigns, even back in the days when there was a literal narrator cheerily explaining the premise of the movie, the major twists were at least kept under wraps.

Oh, and Doomsday looks fucking terrible.
>>
I don't usually pay for movies, but I was seriously going to shell out money to see this in a theatre. Now I'm like 99% sure I won't. Too much shitty CGI, energy beams, shitty Weadonesque jokes (Is she with you? RECORD SCRATCH NOISE Uh oh!).

All the other trailers made it look like a dark and gritty movie about two guys getting ready to beat the shit out of eachother in a fist fight. Now I know there's gonna be a bunch of WE NEED TO DESTROY THE OMNICROM CRYSTAL BEFORE THE ENERGON BEAM DESTROYS THE EARTH! THE ONLY THING THAT CAN STOP HIM IS FRIENDSHIP!. Also don't want to watch all the shoe-horned feminists scenes where Bruce Wayne is at a party trying to pick up Wonder Jewess and she's all "Nu uh Batman I've got you by the BALLS. I'm a TOUGH BITCH. Here's a scene where I change a car tire. Bet you didn't think a WOMAN could do that."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.