[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>EVERY LINE HAS A DOUBLE MEANING RELATING TO HOW CLARK IS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
>EVERY LINE HAS A DOUBLE MEANING RELATING TO HOW CLARK IS SUPES AND BRUCE IS BATS

>THIS IS WHAT GOOD WRITING IS RIGHT???
>>
>>63269643
so smug
>>
/tv/ could write a better fucking script.
>>
this movie looks horrible
>>
>>63269643
>>63269658
>>63269665
This movie is going to do a billion easy.
>>
It's so dense
>>
File: 1341354198468.png (4 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1341354198468.png
4 KB, 210x230
>>63269665
keep dreaming you fucking wannabe.
>>
>>63269826
they're like the guys from red letter media, always bitching on other movies but have yet to show their masterpiece.
like me, i hate on little wayne and most rappers. try do what they do with the very same swag and enthusiasm though, and it's not as easy.

that's because there are check and balances in our minds so you know what's better and what's worse but you're not sure how the good one was as good or why the bad one sucked and how or what could have made it better.
>>
>>63269643
>thinkgen bout Paris
>>
This scene reminded me of goodwill hunting 2
>>
>>63271213
MY BOY LEX IS WICKED SMAHT
>>
File: 1448912093721.jpg (17 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1448912093721.jpg
17 KB, 250x247
Daily reminder that when people asked in this board how hyped we were for BvS and we only said:

>directed by Scott Snyder
>>
>>63269643
>lex isn't the least bit intimidating
>wonder woman is literally eye candy, and not too good at it to boot
>batman is fucking dumb and incompetent
>superman is decent but is literally forced frowning the whole movie
i learned my lesson with man of steel, im sure the final battle with the trinity vs doomsday will be terrible just like supes v zod was.

man of steel was a 4/10, this will be a 3.
>>
Batman feels like such a third wheel its almost embarrassing
>>
>>63271430
>>lex isn't the least bit intimidating
He plays a faggy rich brat in public, in reality he is scary and shir
>>wonder woman is literally eye candy, and not too good at it to boot
They don't want to spoil her role.
>>batman is fucking dumb and incompetent
How?
>>superman is decent but is literally forced frowning the whole movie
>i learned my lesson with man of steel, im sure the final battle with the trinity vs doomsday will be terrible just like supes v zod was.
Supes vs zod was the only super powered fight ever that has looked as it should, as gods fighting
>man of steel was a 4/10, this will be a 3.
Retard
>>
>>63271509
>He plays a faggy rich brat in public, in reality he is scary and shir

>Lex is still spouting lines like "That's a three syllable word for any thought too big for little lines!" when he's alone with Lois.

Why are people trying to convince themselves that this is true?
>>
>>63271509
>man of steel shill
ayy lemme go jump into this tornado for my dog

stop my invincible son!
>>
File: lexluthor.png (524 KB, 804x366) Image search: [Google]
lexluthor.png
524 KB, 804x366
>Wow, that is a good grip, you should not pick a fight with this person!
>>
File: faggot.png (792 KB, 901x559) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
792 KB, 901x559
>>63271509
>>batman is fucking dumb and incompetent
>How?
'I thought she was with you'
>>
DC is so desperate they spoiled the whole movie in the trailer, what a piece of shit, I feel like I already seen it, and I read the leaked summary and it's gonna be super meh.
>>
>>63271333
>Clark. Its not your fault.
>>
>dark take on capeshit
>quips out of nowhere
>that god awful writing
>that shitty CGI

I've really tried having am open mind but this shit looks fucking awful.
>>
DAVID
>>
Does anyone remember when the Justice League had to go into hiding and disguised themselves as ordinary citizens? That was a good scene.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.