[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obviously it's been demonstrated that Sam Mendes should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Obviously it's been demonstrated that Sam Mendes should stay the fuck away from James Bond.

However, who should replace him? Who is your ideal Bond movie director?
>>
mel gibson
>>
File: 23471892370.jpg (76 KB, 826x327) Image search: [Google]
23471892370.jpg
76 KB, 826x327
>>
>>63269101
Martin Campbell is the right answer
>>
File: jewjew.jpg (62 KB, 529x534) Image search: [Google]
jewjew.jpg
62 KB, 529x534
>>63269101
JJ Abrams, he is the only one that can modernize this old franchise.
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
>>63269768
stop posting this
>>
>>63269101

nolan is the only answer
>>
Tommy Wiseau. Nowhere to go except up.
>>
>>63269101
I like the Sam Mendes ones.. What's wrong with them?

I hate how corny and DUDE BULLETS JUST FLYING OFF ME LMAO the old ones were.

These Daniel Craig ones have made me like Bond again after Pierce Shitman.
>>
>>63269101
Martin Campbell
John Woo
Brian De Palma

Basically anyone who has worked on multiple good bond movies or a mission impossible movie
>>
>>63270396
>you're tearing me appaahrt moneypenny!

fucken fund this shit already.
>>
>>63272251
>Do you expect me to talk?
>no mr bond I expect you to tell me about your sex life
>>
>>63272332
> cut to James and M awkwardly playing catch with a cricket ball on the roof of some Westminster building.
the keks are real
>>
>>63272491
>Did you just shoot elektra, Bond?
>no it is not true, I did naht shoot her
>>
>>63272535
>I did naht
i'm fucking dying over here.
>>
>>63272709
>for England James?
>no, for denny
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 400x267
>>63272491
>closing time James!
>don't touch me Mothrafuka
>>
>>63269101

Would love to see Spielberg taking aa shot at it in my lifetime. Unfortunatly I doubt it's his kind of stuffs.

Think about it. He is (was) the master of the aventure hero genra.
>>
N O L A N
N O L A N

CHRIS! CHRIS!
N O L A N
N O L A N

CHRIS! CHRIS
N O L A N
N O L A N
>>
>>63270610
They can never make an old-style one again after they got literally BTFO by Austin Powers.
>>
>>63273375
Can't we have a combination of both? With cool gadgets and cars but a serious dry humor bond. Living daylights again pls
>>
>>63273394
I think that'd be neat. But in that case Bond would be a serious guy who's surrounded by buffoons in MI6 who spend all their time coming up with wacky gadgets and plans while he has to put up with their bullshit. It'd be like Lethal Weapon but with literally everybody else in the Mel Gibson role.
>>
>>63269165

Seriously, why dont they bring him back? Even those Zorro movies are entertaining
>>
>>63273460
Did they blacklist him after green lantern?

Wait fuk that, he's doing that movie with jackie chan and pierce Brosnan
>>
>>63272491
Better yet, James goes to visit M at the new MI6 headquarters. The two men talk for several minutes, when M gets up to leave the room, starts to walk away.

"M," James calls out, longingly, staring at his older boss, "wanna have a cricket?"

"I'd like that," says M. The two men then go outside the MI6 and play cricket.

"Is this heaven?" M asks James.

"No, it's London."

Fade to black. THE END
>>
>>63273746
BRAVO WISEAU
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.