[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does max landis hate himself underneath his manic facade?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 612x380
Does max landis hate himself underneath his manic facade?
>>
Don't all Jews?
>>
How many bombs will Max make before his last name doesn't get him funding anymore?
>>
Of course that hairstyle would look silly on anyone but it REALLY doesn't fit his long ass face.
>>
I think landis is one of the best elevator pitch men around. his execution of things is where he's weakest. everything he does is so empty and boring, but it always looks and sounds interesting on the surface.
>>
>>63265016
I don't get where it fails though. Shouldn't the elevator pitch type of shit be enough to make a good movie?
>>
>>63265016
Could you give an example of some of these good pitches? None of the shit he has touched strike me as good at their most basic form
>>
He literally exists only because his father got away with a triple homicide (in which two children were killed violently in front of their parents). If Daddy Landis had gotten even so much as an outrageously light jail sentence, he wouldn't have been free to conceive li'l baby Max. And in spite of what anyone says, John Landis has had a pretty amazing career in Hollywood in the years since that crime/accident (his Eddie Murphy films, for example—even his flops required major studio backing). So the next time Max lisps his whiny stroke-mouthed way through his next 'awesome' pitch for some 'interesting spin' on some capeshit from seventy five years ago, remember all it took was someone getting away with the hideous, excruciating dismembering deaths of three people that made this snarky fella's latest 'vision' possible! Can't wait for his fresh take on Airwolf!
>>
does op hate himself underneath his cheeto munching facade?
>>
>>63264888
People who are hard on others are always just as hard on themselves. All that judgment goes both ways.
>>
>>63265230
Landis for rebooting Back to the Future
>>
"It'sths my masthsh-up between Marty McFly and James Bond: it's called Back to the Future: VicMorrow Never Dies."
>>
he got BTW by Mike subtly in the latest HITB. Also, did MIke not look fucking despondent during that interview.
>>
>>63268088
BTW => BTFO
>bit drunk here fellas
>>
>>63265230
>he wouldn't have been free to conceive li'l baby Max
What are conjugal visits?
>>
>tfw look like max landis with huge ears a jewfro and pube beard
>>
>>63265230
those children were the blood sacrifice of max's conception, two children die, one is returned, where does the other's life energy go? you've jumped to a conclusion. the husk, max, the orifice of the ritual is a tease. he receives no life energy, while all of it is reabsorbed by papa landis. max is the product of a satanist gnosis and has no life energy. thats why hes such a turd
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.