[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's basically just Harry Potter with spies instead of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
So it's basically just Harry Potter with spies instead of wizards.
>>
And also a scene they accidentally spliced in from the next unreleased Resident Evil movie.
>>
>>63263305

Pretty much, except this one movie is leagues more entertaining than all 8 Harry Potter movies
>>
>>63263397

No it isn't. It has no wizards, and that guy in the suit looks super lame and stupey.
>>
>>63263397

Yep, I had a hell of a time watching Kingsman compared to Harry Potter. And that was just one fucking movie.
>>
Watching it with no expectations was the best decision I could have made
>>
>>63263419
Have you even seen it? It's a fuckin blast m8

It's a spy movie that doesn't take itself seriously. That is something we are severely lacking in these days.
>>
File: sadman.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
sadman.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>tfw expected the qt asian girl to fall for the chav
>>
I don't get how it's like harry potter

Because it has young people?
>>
>>63263848
>dad is kill
>mum is kill
>britbong
>live with uncle
>dad wuz wizard/MI5
>son must continue legacy
>???
>save worl
>>
>>63264351
Batman:
>mum is kill
>papa is kill
>grows up in a world full of superhumans
>had a hard life
>lives with butler
>son must avenge family
>???
>save worl

See how easy it is to make things retarded when you think in a retarded way?
>>
>>63264788
It's because it's the formula to success, see for example shekel-b8 HG
>dad is kill at coal mine
>live with mum at shack with daughter
>grows up in a shit village oppressed by the government AKA: Patriarchy
>lives in poverty
>had a hard life
>she volunteers on some killfest so sister doesnt gets raped before killed on national /tv/
>gladiator.bat
>???
>save worl
>>
>>63263305
Yeah, exactly
>>
>>63263749
>doesn't take itself seriously
Literally every big movie "doesn't take itself seriously." I'm sick of it.
>>
It's literally Wanted only with spies instead of assassins.
>>
>>63264934
Do you ever leave your computer chair and look at something else other than /tv/? Nothing from kingsman, or the hunger games, or Harry Potter is anything new in terms of basic story being told and you'd have to be either a retard or an insane person to think that they represent the SJW ghost you faggots seem to see in everything.

Stories like King Arthur and his Knights of the round table, the biblical Samson tale, and even the fictional retellings of the story of Joan of Arc are nearly the exact same story with slight variations in detail and complexity.

10/10 bait made me reply and type all this out on a phone
>>
>>63265232
>implying that
don't you understand that the shit-tier writer who wrote that INDEED shekel-b8 novel USED the formula to success you tool?
>teenage
>struggle
>love
>hot men
>rebellion

take that and compare to the newest shekel-b8 movies based on shekel-b8 novels that are all about pretty much teenagers falling in love
>>
>>63265326
I really really hope you're trolling lol
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.