[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't the SW movies have cool characters with good tricks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: latest-2.jpg (206 KB, 1280x1052) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
206 KB, 1280x1052
Why don't the SW movies have cool characters with good tricks like the games?
>>
File: wnIaRyJ.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
wnIaRyJ.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>63262311

>Spinning
>not a good trick
>>
File: Intense_Disgust.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
Intense_Disgust.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
>>63262311
>Thinking Starkiller was a good character
>>
>>63262311
How can you even hold a lightsaber properly with these fingernails?
>>
>>63262656
He beat the shit out of Vader. How was he not a good character?
>>
>>63262656

Yeah, all those other Sith were much better, le red stick man, dracula, the eternal jew, all such deep and nuanced characters. Vader was the only one on par with Starkiller, Maul was shallow but not awful, Tyranus and Sidious were walking caricatures.
>>
>>63262733
Powerful charcter =/= good charcter. Btw, is force unleashed canon?
>>
Is Dash Rendar still canon?
>>
>>63262834
>>63262803
nope. I think the only shows that are still canon are the Gendy's Clone Wars, Rebels and the old movies with a couple of books as well
>>
>>63262733
He was a fucking cardboard cutout of a character that had next to no development. He was a fucking mary sue and was in NO WAY interesting at all other than for his OP powers, which have no fucking place at all in the SW universe.

He might as well have been a silent protagonist, I would have enjoyed the games a tiny bit more if it weren't for all his bitching and moaning. Fuck, even his fucking clone was as bad as the original Marek. Thank fuck the second game was as short as it was otherwise I would have blown my brains out from the awfulness that was the Starkiller clone.
>>
File: outrider.jpg (992 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
outrider.jpg
992 KB, 1920x1080
>>63262863
His ship is canon at least.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.