[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not sure what I'm more excited for, Star Wars itself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: John-Boyega-GQ-UK.jpg (100 KB, 499x647) Image search: [Google]
John-Boyega-GQ-UK.jpg
100 KB, 499x647
I'm not sure what I'm more excited for, Star Wars itself or /tv/ the day after it's release.
>>
/tv/--- the memes and butthurt and /pol/-tier rhetoric will be 100x more interesting than the movie.
>>
Why? Hiro is making a star wars quarantine board so all of that garbage is going there
>>
>>63261700
If it doesn't works with /pol/shit, why would it work with SWshit?
>>
>>63261816
Because SW has done more damage to this board than mlp did when it was here
>>
I have to fucking leave /tv/ from release until I see it to avoid spoilers. Even with films I never want to see or don't care about I have to avoid spoilers like a fucking autist
>>
File: 1368862904476.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1368862904476.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>63261599
>23
>giant ass forehead wrinkle

What the fuck?
>>
>>63261869
Right...Star Wars...not the tourists from /pol/ and /v/.
>>
>>63261999
Did you think by adding /v/ it would make ME think that you're not a tourist too?

Go spam some more "sheev" or prequel threads you mong
>>
>>63261599
That looks nothing like him though?
>>
>>63261869
No, baneposting, memeing, "reddit"-ing, and /pol/ ruined this board.
>>
>>63262039
The SJWs that started invading 4chan in August 2014 (which heralded the beginning of the end for /tv/) constantly complain about /v/ everywhere because they're still butthurt over Gamergate and want to make 4chan a "safe space," and "less /v/" is how they do that.

Think about it, that was when the >>>/v/ meme (always aimed at /b/tarded posts) started on here. The same posters always complain about /pol/ and /r9k/ in the same posts because those boards hold general views that are also "problematic." Massive and constant complaints about those boards "invading" /tv/ started at the same time as the actual invasion from tumblr, SRS and Twitter. As did a lot of crossposting from /pol/ of course, because that place was made unusable and this board became the new "battleground" in everyone's eyes.

They're always saying /v/ is the problem, and that we're just paranoid to imagine SJWs invaded, and that this needs to stop and people should stop "hating women." That guy claims /v/ is the problem and that something must be done to change /tv/ to become less /v/. Not less /b/ mind you, less /v/.

How much videogame discussion do you see on /tv/? Compare that with the amount of /b/ style shitposting (yet nobody says >>>/b/ any more) and all the /pol/ shit that gets brought up here now, and you can get a feel for who really came in and fucked up this board.
>>
>>63262053
If we're going back then I'd say the biggest problem this board has always had is actually users like you that refuse to develop your taste beyond your "comfort zone"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.