[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every single comedy show have to go to shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: archer-vice.jpg (842 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
archer-vice.jpg
842 KB, 1280x1024
Why does every single comedy show have to go to shit?
>>
>>63260694
>tfw the premise was great
>it devolved into pam "DUDE COKE LMAO" and bitch lana
>they didnt actually sell any coke

the end of the first episode got my so hyped too
>>
How was season 6? I stopped watching after the first episode of Vice.
>>
Probably because it's kinda hard to keep coming up with new stuff that's actually funny. People just run out of idea's and get lazy I think.
>>
watched the first episode and it was shit, on par with rick and morty
comedy is generally a shit genre, very few decent films/tv shows made
>>
Malcolm in the middle didnt
>>
>>63260795
I seem to remember it being better but not great
>>
>>63260694
this show was always shit so idk what youre going on about
>>
the trailer was the only good part of archer vice. I didn't actually think they would do it. I thought it was going to be a swerve.
>>
>>63260795
Its literally even worse than season 5, theres no new jokes. They are basically recycling every joke that they have ever made, they started doing new retarded animations aswell along with Malorys voice is fucked up now
>>
Hurr Durr Archer Vice sucks. Archer was never good. Oh, look at me. I'm so edgy because I put down everything plebs like.

Give it up. I'll bet everybody who claims to hate Archer Vice probably masturbates wildly to coked out Pam, and that's not to mention all the people who masturbate to Lana, Cheryl, and, to a lesser extent, Mallory and Katja in every other episode. (Not to mention the one time characters) Give it up. I see right through it.

To be fair, if there IS one bad episode of Archer, it would, hands down, have to be Vision Quest.
>>
>>63260898
Yeah, I liked the first 2 or so seasons. Before the cyborg Barry shit started.
>>
>>63261074
Gr8 b8 or cruel f8?
>calling yourself a pleb
archer is shit fám, objectively shit
>>
>>63261291
Not him but season 1-4 were good
>>
>>63261645
it's watchable, but it's pretty shit. like it has jokes in it but they're not funny. all the characters are annoying too, in a [spoilers]le[/spoilers] quirky way
>>
>>63260989
This. The scene I quit and never looked back was them stuck in the elevator and there was a point where the entire cast was just yelling unintelligibly over each other and that was supposed to constitute a joke or something.
>>
Aqua Teen was still good before it got canned.
>>
>>63260694
>>63260768
Last 2 episodes were pretty decent though.
>>
>tfw Kung Fury shaped the modern culture of shitty TV shows
>>
picture unrelated obviously
>>
>>63260694
>archer

BACK TO REDDIT :)
>>
Archer Vice was a tremendous failure because it attempted to freshen up the show by shifting the premise but relied almost entirely on callback jokes from previous seasons making the entire change up redundant.
>>
>>63262060
yeah literally no one understood it, not surprised by /tv/ though

Also this is what made Archer fun
>>
>>63260694
You mean besides archer right?
>>
>>63262789
yes god dammit
>>
archer is fine.

we all know what everything is leading to. ray vs bary. we know what happens when cyborgs fight and that ray wont be perma super crippled.

when ray and bary hook up they will adopt some toasters and when they split up because we know cyborgs wont stay together there will be a custody battle 2 parter for that season finale.

its basically a insult archer would say dragged out over a whole season
>>
>>63262082
mentioning leddit should be a bannable offense you fucking faggot
>>
>>63260694
Because they last too fucking long, you Americans can't seem to understand that. Two or three seasons and wrap that shit up, it's not difficult to grasp.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.