[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we /tv/ related cringe similar to this? Like, when tumblr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr.jpg (58 KB, 460x850) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
58 KB, 460x850
Can we /tv/ related cringe similar to this?

Like, when tumblr finds something midly interesting or amusing, like a unproven theory or coincidence and start freaking the fuck out about it with their replies like:

oh mY GOD
I CAN'T EVEN
NO. FUCKING. WAY.
morE PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS
I AM GENUINELY FREAKING LE FUCK OUT
>>
Latest i've read about is the one that claims Jar Jar Binks is secretly a sith lord.

Or the one that claims Leto's Joker is a former Robin, and not only that, but that Nolan's films are directly and canonically linked to Batfleck's universe.
>>
I recognise the school, and that freaked me out.
>>
The boy on bottom half is malfoy, and the fatass above ron is the fatass that becomes a statue in one of the first films.
>>
Just search baneposting on google images or "sheevposting" on the archive and you're set.
>>
>>63253609
Also the dude on superior left is one of ron's brothers.
>>
GOODBYE
>>
>>63253361
go
away
reddit
>>
>>63253361
>>>>/trash/
>>
>>63253361
mid/late 20s with middle to low intelligence trying to catch hold of the latest big thing in the faggiest way possible

nothing new
>>
>>63253919
Also this dude is snape.
>>
File: This thread.png (100 KB, 1270x204) Image search: [Google]
This thread.png
100 KB, 1270x204
>>63253361
Here you go, OP
>>
>>63253361
The Golden Trio is what I call my three testicles.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 489x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 489x488
>>63254525
Well played
>>
File: SWlegacytpb4.jpg (362 KB, 1200x1798) Image search: [Google]
SWlegacytpb4.jpg
362 KB, 1200x1798
Yeah, the two rumors about Jar Jar being a Sith Lord and Snoke being Darth Plagueis.
>Holy shit it makes so much sense!
>I bet that's gonna be in the new movie!

Those theories are stupid and completely unfounded. It's just pseudo-fans being sooooo random, off the wall and quirky.

I hate it. Jar Jar was just a shitty character and the movie was edited poorly and Disney isn't going to use some Sith mentioned once in one movie as their new main antagonist for 3 movies. You fucking idiots.
>>
this board has become the bikini atoll of memes
>>
>>63253361
Holy shit my old high school
>>
>>63254548
You're in the right thread then.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.