[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke, did I ever tell you about water (known scientifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Luke,.jpg (58 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
Luke,.jpg
58 KB, 400x534
>Luke, did I ever tell you about water (known scientifically as dihyrdogen monoxide)? It is a compound created from the elements of hydrogen and oxygen, and can be found on many planets in the galaxy. The surface of planets such as Mon Calamari, Kamino and Manaan are completely covered in water, and on other terrestrial planets water can be found in oceans, lakes, rivers, and aquifers.
>Water in its frozen form is known as ice, and in gaseous form is called "water vapor", that forms crystals. Sometimes it can condense and fall as snow, sleet, or hail.
>It is a good drink.

*Obi-wan sips cup of water*
>>
>>63249342
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Water
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

Luke, did I ever tell you about titties? They are good friends.
>>
Luke did i ever tell you about jizz, it's best enjoyed with good friends
>>
>>63249342
Luke, did I ever tell you about the time where I put you in a shitty desert planet with no water because I just decided to do it for the hell of it?
>>
>>63249342
Why would he explain water to a moisture farmer?
>>63249439
Obi-wan was a huge J.K. Rowling fan. He thought it was important to have Luke raised by his biological family so he could grow up and defeat Emperor Voldemort.
>>
>>63249525
I felt at the beginning he was going the route of saying moisture farming is a waste of time when they could transport large quantities of water from elsewhere.

But hey, that's just me.
>>
File: 1415958807275.gif (3 MB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1415958807275.gif
3 MB, 190x200
>>63249390
>>
Hey wait, why didnt Obi Wan just train luke from birth? Isnt that how most jedi are trained? Why wait until hes 'too old'?
>>
>>63250044
Shhhhh... Don't talk about the plot holes
>>
>>63249587
Poop-poopity-poop-poop-poop.

Shut up, faggot.
>>
Well thats what you get hooking up with old creepy guys in the jungian wastes.
>>
>>63249360

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Water

Oh fucking hell.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.