[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (522 KB, 1200x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
522 KB, 1200x707
>zombie blastan
>plot hole makean
>terrible actan
>lazy writean

The Walking Dead General
>>
>>63247022
Bit of a poor mid season finale 2bh. I mean we didn't really get to see Rob chop off Jackies hand. I liked that it finally shown Rupert to have some use with his lockpicking skills to help out Matilda and Dakota get out of that garage though
>>
>>63247022
I thought episode 8 was pretty good compared to the rest of the season. I was hoping Troubled Kid would shoot Coral's eye but it didn't happen.
>>
Season 6a Power Rankings
1. JSS
2. First Time Again
3. Thank You
4. Always Accountable
5. Heads Up
6. Start To Finish
7. Here's Not Here
8. Now
>>
I hate everyone on this show. Watching it is a chore.
>>
Why the fuck is the Chinaman still alive. He should have died by season 4. His character doesn't even do anything!
>>
>>63247330
At this point the only character I like is Abraham and he gets very little screentime. I fear they will kill him even though he's never really been fleshed out.

I like Eugene, but I feel they are spinning their wheels with him. How long will he be too scared to do anything?

Priest is ok too, but I don't trust the writers to do anything interesting with him.
>>
Waifu power rankings

>Maggie
>blonde housewife
>Deanna
>Michonne
>Hispanic girl

Everyone else is for the birds.
>>
>>63247655
>Deanna above Rosita
>>
>Darryl dies on episode 15
It's confirmed. Dwight shoots him in the head, so it's probably Glenn that gets the Lucille kiss on the finale
>Darryl and Glen both gone on back to back episodes
Imagine the butthurt
>>
>>63247859
The autist would kill themselves.
>>
>>63247859
It's not confirmed the spoilers say it cuts to black before he's shot and we all know how Gimple likes fake outs
>>
>>63247930
Face it, the man's gone
>>
>>63248029
Im calling it right now. Daryl fake out on 6x15 then he gets Lucille'd in 6x16
>>
>>63247859
they added barely anything from this season so far. You can see a shit episode a mile away when they dont show Rick in the previews
>>
>>63247655
Not having lesbo big tits on number 1
>>
>>63248183
Not to mention one of the biggest scenes from the comic that's gonna be in the finale got leaked. Actual footage.
>>
Look niggers I've already said this, these are the new names you WILL use from now in every single one of these threads. Pay attention losers:
Daryl= Dick
Maggie= Meg
Glenn= Glen
Abraham= Dad
Sasha= Ace
Michonne= Mike or Iron Mike
Rev. Gabriel= Father Gabriel
Rosita= Lola
Eugene= Red
Rick= Ass
Carol= Kip
Morgan= Keane
Carl= Bro
Jessie= Kim
Ron= Laurent
Sam= Mace
>>
>>63248285
you're not even autistic are you
>>
>>63247330
I hate whiny retards that watch something solely to shitpost on /TV/
>>
>>63248285
Why should we adopt your names?
>>
>>63247655

>Deanna

No Rosita. No pudgy bigtits girl. No operator carol. No inette.

r u fo realz?
>>
>>63250190
They aren't mine. They're yours
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.