[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which trilogy had more flaws?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
Which trilogy had more flaws?
>>
>>63238149
the prequels. but hershlag's midriff makes up for a lot imo
>>
both flawless
>>
Prequels easily

AUJ actually was a decent movie same goes for DOS
>>
Prequels by far
>>
Honestly I'd rather re-watch the prequels because even the worst bullshit in them is at least entertaining to watch and laugh at. I liked Unexpected Journey but the second two Hobbit movies are straight up mind numbing.
>>
>>63238197
this although the prequels got better whereas the hobbit got much much worse
>>
>>63238149
A better question may be:

Which was worse, Attack of the Clones or The Battle of the Five Armies?
>>
At least Lucas spent time removing shit from his movies. That fat kiwi hack added shit to his.
>>
Stop with this autistic meme. The first two Hobbits were good.
>>
>>63238744
>prequels got better

No way, Phantom menace has some how aged better than the last 2.
>>
>>63238890
It used more models and real sets.
>>
>>63238813
AotC

Battle of the five army EE was pretty decent and the song in the credits is great.
>>
>>63238879
>The first two Hobbits were good.

The Hobbit was the first movie in years that I actually wanted to walk out on.

A horrendous action movie with terrible, terrible CGI and an abortion of Tolk's work.
>>
>>63238149

The Hobbit had solid source material, and each entry was worse than the last. There was no excuse for the Hobbit movies.

At least with George's fever dream it was halfway original and had some vague artistic merit to it in its production quality.
>>
There was a much bigger drop in quality from LotR -> Hobbit than OT -> prequels
>>
>>63238149
Star wars
>>Phantom Menace was absolute shit
>>Attack of the Clones was shit
>>Revenge of the Sith was mediocre
Hobbit
>>An Unexpected Journey was good
>>Desolation of Smaug was disappointing
>>Battle of Five armies was shit

I'll go with Star Wars
>>
Fellowship of the Ring > Empire Strikes Back > Star Wars > Return of the King > The Two Towers > Return of the Jedi >>> Hobbit Trilogy > Prequel Trilogy
>>
>>63238149
Prequels started bad and got good. Hobbit started amazing and got bad.
>>
>>63238912
>implying the score of the Prequels wasn't phenomenal
>>
>>63238149
SW of course, but I do love Naty's poony.
>>
>>63238149

The Hobbit films.

I unabashedly love the prequels.

I could find nothing redeemable about the Hobbit movies.
>>
File: 25qc5er.jpg (67 KB, 450x599) Image search: [Google]
25qc5er.jpg
67 KB, 450x599
>>63239174
*tips*
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.