[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any of these worth watching? my brother is gone for the night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
any of these worth watching? my brother is gone for the night and as i was rifling through his things found this stack of blu rays. of these i've only seen jaws and tropic thunder. i'm drunk and feel like watching something.
>>
>>63234483
Heat is a good mid-tier Mann film and Tropic Thunder a hilarious comedy.
>>
X-2.
>>
>>63234483
All of those except for Jaws is trash. Do your brother a favor and dump them in the trash.
>>
>>63234483
Final Fantasy X is literally a movie confirmed
>>
Dredd or Terminator 2
>>
Heat is a definite watch, fight club too
>>
>all those meme movies

Hello reddit
>>
People on this site have siblings who play jrpg shit and watch anime like they do? I just assumed everyone on 4chan was a loser spurned by his family for his degenerate interests like I am.
>>
>>63235137
Berserk & Final Fantasy are normie-tier.
>>
>>63234614
I thought it was a doll dress up game.
Wait.. no. That is the second one.
>>
>>63234483
Final Fantasy x/x-2 HD Remaster

watch on repeat
>>
Dredd is a fast action movie. Worth the watch.

Or if you haven't seen Ghost users, do that. Can't go wrong with Bill Murray, you millennial.
>>
>>63235226
>Ghost Users

>caring at all about the piece of shit that is Bill Murray
>>
Terminator 2 is the best thing on there. It is also the best action film ever made. the rest of his collection is trash.
>>
You have yet to watch all these classic films? Man are you 12?
>>
File: gatsu.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
gatsu.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>63235181
>Berserk
>Normie-tier
The movies did suck desu
>>
>>63235314
I was born in 1996 mate
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.