[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who watches this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 480x720
So who watches this?
>>
I watch it for the nudity
Especially the black neighbor chick
>>
s5 was so bad.
will continue watching tho...
>>
>"american" "remakes"
>>
Got sick of it in s5.
>Almost zero character development
>Frank's storyline isnt even connected to the rest and felt pointless, especially combined with above
>Fiona continuing ruining her life for the nth time
>redhead girl turning into a slut
>Smart kid fucking up his one chance to get out of this shit
Its just frustating to watch, only saved by tits and some ammusing moments here and there
>>
>>63234363
She is fucking smoking.

I started watching for Emmy tits...but there have been many other beautiful pairs. I wish Joan would get naked though...she's so milfy
>>
>American version
It was total shit from the start
Same with inbetweeners
>>
>>63234508
Yeah, it was a let down, but I'm still watching.
>>
>>63234630
Frank's storylines have never really intertwined when he's off doing his own thing. It's part of the, you know, absent deadbeat father role.

And pointless? It's always great to watch Frank's shenanigans.
>>
>>63234838
Yeah, but he have usually sorta been there, iirc, but he barerly interacted with anyone else in the family that season
>>
Sheila or Jimmy to return this season?
>>
>>63234915
Maybe him almost dying and no one of his kids giving a shit was the last straw for him?
>>
>>63235048
Why throw away Sheila's big moment of finally telling Frank off, or Fiona telling Steve to go fuck himself?

Though, maybe Steve will return. He's like a cockroach.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 375x500
>>63235048
What about potato Karen?
>>
File: 47610214.cached.jpg (63 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
47610214.cached.jpg
63 KB, 600x375
>>63234915
I thought Frank's story was really good this year. Bianca was endearing as fuck and she helped to humanize him a lot.
>>
File: Amanda.jpg (64 KB, 620x354) Image search: [Google]
Amanda.jpg
64 KB, 620x354
I hated that Lip fell for the teacher bitch who is already married and ditched Amanda, what an idiot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.