[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this show is so great and cult of personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: iZombie-Footage-31.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
iZombie-Footage-31.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
this show is so great

and cult of personality
>>
File: izombie.jpg (284 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
izombie.jpg
284 KB, 800x533
>>
I've just watched the first episode because Netflix kept saying it was recommended for me. Really enjoying it.

inb4 spoilers, I don't even care; I like it largely for the main character and the humor
>>
>>63233656
Awww yeah waifu liz time!
>>
I like that when the show was on tv they would also show the episodes on hulu the next day.
>>
I made it to like 2 episodes before I dropped it. It's absolutely shit and boring as fuck. I made it into like 3 episodes of that Agents of SHIELD bullshit too. Why are shows so shit nowadays?
>>
pretty good series, you'll get better live threads in /co/ along with arrow and the like though
>>63234278
just because something doesn't tickle your pickle doesn't make it shit. just watch something you like and stay at of threads you don't
>>
I am

aaaahhhhhllllready deeeaaaaaahhhd
>>
>>63234381
shes about to eat that brain and crave some BBC
>>
>>63234331
I do what I want faggot. Your show is shit and you have shit taste.
>>
show was way too episodic for me. boring
>>
>>63234571
kek
>>
>>63233656
Only reason to watch is for Rose and Aly.

Mostly Aly.
>>
>tfw no qt yandere zombie gf
>>
>>63234278

same desu

i stopped buying netflix because I couldn't really get into anything

the last show I watched was humans and I liked it so much, I watched the last 5 episodes back-to-back, which I pretty much never do. Maybe except for GoT or Lost.
>>
>>63234278
>i don't like things
>i can't be the problem! Mommy said I was a special!
Idiot.
>>
you faggots would not be talking about this show if the lead wasn't kind of cute

this is objectively a terrible show
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.