[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good Louis Theroux documentaries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: louis-theroux.jpg (22 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
louis-theroux.jpg
22 KB, 400x308
what are some good Louis Theroux documentaries?
>>
>>63233285
I really like the Autism one and the Brothel one
>>
AAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>63233334
no need to spoiler that, the brothel one was comfy as fuck
That Nazi one was GOAT too
>>
the one with the guy in a coma on life support. I would have pulled the plug so early.
>>
File: louie must watch.jpg (226 KB, 1018x984) Image search: [Google]
louie must watch.jpg
226 KB, 1018x984
Not my list. Bretty gud tho
>>
there are none
>>
>>63234019
btw even though its listed as red, Demo Derby is all-time GOAT comfy
>>
>>63234019
black nationalism and Louis and the Nazis should be green, but aside from that good list
>>
Louis and Michael was on the telly the other night.

Were Joe Jackson and Majesto autistic?
Also Uri Geller.
>>
>>63234019
Faggot, his documentaries on hypnosis and India are great.
>>
>>63234019
>Las Vegas
>Red

Its one of his best you faggot
>>
>>63234227

It's really not. It's completely one-sided and Louis is openly hostile to the entire concept of gambling from beginning to end, same as with hunting in the African Hunting episode.
>>
>>63234104
>>63234187
>>63234227

Agree. I didnt make it. Just saved some dude's list from the eternal Louis thread that was up last year
>>
File: cantscrewthelou.jpg (32 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
cantscrewthelou.jpg
32 KB, 615x409
My time with anon had come to an end. During our time together, I had learned about his general cynicism and misanthropy but also his irreverent, self-deprecating style of humor and his ability to show compassion toward those who shared his "feels". What had started as a journey into the "dark side of the internet" had become a poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men. With no community to fall back on and plenty of free time to spend online, they had forged an alliance not out of common interests but a common sense of displacement. Although they have been attacked in the media as Nazis, perverts and nihilists, the picture I was presented with was one of loneliness and desperation. I finally realized that the "Internet Hate Machine" hates nothing more than itself.
>>
>>63234055
this
>>
File: loiue theroux.jpg (542 KB, 1875x1022) Image search: [Google]
loiue theroux.jpg
542 KB, 1875x1022
>>63234321
>>63234067
also Off-Broadway has the GOAT qt
>>
>>63234305
One-sided how?
>>
>>63234552

He makes very little effort to really get into it. He clearly doesn't enjoy gambling and spends the episode making anyone who does enjoy it look like a degenerate gambler.
>>
>>63234601
but gambling is degenerate, anon
>>
>>63234019
The Jimmy Savile one is must-see in light of what we know now
>>
>>63234716

It CAN be, sure. And I don't mind him pointing that out, but it's all he shows us/tries to push on us. Even with the first guy in the episode, a high roller who couldn't care less about the money he loses, Louis spends the entire time prodding about him gambling too much, what would happen, would his friend step in, etc. And that was in a segment about a guy who would have a hard time gambling too much.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>63234019
>autism not green
OH MY GAWD
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.