[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of this movie? I was very impressed by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 7n_jackiestilladjusting01.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
7n_jackiestilladjusting01.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
What did /tv/ think of this movie?

I was very impressed by the amount of detail and knowledge in everything Roman that Daniel Lee displayed. The architecture, weaponry, combat style, and combat formations were all pinpoint. The combat choreography by Jackie Chan was also top notch. It seems a bit off to see chan not using prop combat but he handles weapons and all sorts of different weaponry very well. The chained sword and arm gauntlet were my favorites. Overall very enjoyable movie. Those 36 nations working together evoked some powerful emotions.
>>
>>63229107
Jackie Chan as Huo An was probably one of his better roles in his entire career. John Cusack and Adrien Brody though...
>>
>>63229297
Yeah that was a bit of unfortunate casting. It's also a stretch to think the Romans and Chinese cavorted but Chan and Lee made at least a semibelievable scenario as to how it could happen.
>>
>>63229107

A perfunctory gargle seach revealed nothing. what movie is this, please
>>
The sword+shield vs the Chinese sword duel/spar was one of the best sword fighting sequences in recent cinema. And the aftermath was even better when the Roman returned the Chinese warrior's sword and extended his arm for a handshake.
>>
>>63229574
Somethings wrong with your Google then.
>>
>>63229574
Dragon Blade
>>
>>63229574

Jackie Chan
>>
>>63229107
>>
Jackie Chan
>>
What are you doing OP?
>>
It was an alright movie. I'm glad to see Jackie Chan still at it. He's not as active as before because of how old he is now but still.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.