[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"...You SHOT me, bruh!" What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 776x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 776x391
>"...You SHOT me, bruh!"

What did he mean by this?
>>
This film was such bullshit. I knew that everything I was watching was completely fictionalized propaganda in order to make the black man look as innocent as possible and make white people look as bad as possible, but even within these paramateres, based purely on the movie scene, the white cop did absolutely NOTHING wrong.
>>
"Something something niggers, blah blah blah. Kill all niggers, gas all kikes, yadda yadda yadda," we get it. You /pol/ly pockets are getting lazier by the day. No wonder you'll be extinct within three generations from now.
>>
>>63226222
>"Something something niggers, blah blah blah. Kill all niggers, gas all kikes, yadda yadda yadda,"
If you disagree with any of the sentiments expressed in this quote then you're in the wrong place.
>>
>>63226149
i didn't care much for the film either, but he shot the guy

that alone is pretty fucked,
>>
>>63226260
He was a cop, it's his job to shoot criminals.
>>
>>63226202

Pissing off a cop on New Years Eve (arguably the most stressful night of the year for a cop) is just a bad idea. Also, I never understood the notion of talking back to a cop. If a cop tells you to put up your hands, just put your hands up. Don't struggle and shout and call him a "pig-ass bitch." At that point, you deserve what you get.
>>
>>63226149
>>63226202
>>63226244
>>63226327
>>63226388

You fucking bootlickers. Regardless of how nig the guy was being, he was on his stomach, handcuffed, and they fucking shot him in the back. Mike Brown probably shouldn't have been killed, but the cop was within his rights to shoot him. Oscar should not have been shot, there was really no reason.

If you think shit talking deserves an execution, you are fucking hopeless. Enjoy the police dick up your ass.
>>
>>63226492
t. Nigel Kuck II
>>
>>63226569

stale memes breh
>>
>>63226149
He wanted to be thrown out of a plane
>>
>>63226622

Was getting a job part of his plan?
>>
>>63226149

>"I am a victim of institutionalized racism, provoked into an angry response by an agent of that institution. I have been lethally punished for my natural reaction to this provocation."

inb4 kuck
>>
>>63226244
Why do you assume all of /tv/ is mentally ill like you?
>>
>>63228001
It's mental illness to celebrate the destruction of your own race. Which is exactly what you're doing by disagreeing with that statement.
>>
>>63228084
>destruction of your own race
Remember to take your meds before you post.
>>
I'm not a big fan of the BLM bullshit these days and thugs like Mike Brown deserved it. However, this guy was shot in the back while handcuffed. That is messed up though I don't think it deserved a movie really...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.