[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
La piel que habito / The Skin I Live In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Opinions on this Film?
>>
great and true horror
>>
Eh ... it's alright, certainly not Almodovar's best. But it's definitely watchable.
>>
>>63225367
What's YOUR opinion OP? Posts like your do very little to invite serious discussion and improve the quality of the board.

Perhaps you should list what you feel and then other anons would be more interested in providing counterpoints, leading to a constructive and detailed dialogue.
>>
Loved it. The "girl" was a 10/10.
>>
It was a pretty nice watch, but kind of disgusting desu
>>
>>63225367

Shit like everything Almodovar
>>
great. very effective and unexpected plot twist, surprising because looking back it makes perfect sense and it was obvious. really well executed
>>
>>63225367
distubing
>>
>sets a trap to make a trap
pretty hot tbqh
>>
>>63225367
Is this movie the only true evil left?
>>
The part with the bank robbing tiger half-brother was retarded. Otherwise it was good, one of the most uncomfortable movies ive seen.
>>
Good movie. Watched it because it's my fetish and ended up being pretty unnerved by it too.
>>
File: The-Skin-I-Live-In-.jpg (111 KB, 1600x863) Image search: [Google]
The-Skin-I-Live-In-.jpg
111 KB, 1600x863
Would you /tv/?
>>
File: DB.jpg (78 KB, 443x590) Image search: [Google]
DB.jpg
78 KB, 443x590
>>63225367
Fucked up movie, cos i was kinda ok with the tiger raping the "girl" in the beginning for some reason. Like "ehhh thems the breaks lady".
Then it turns out it's a fucking guy who got his dick and balls cut off and got his flesh hole raped by a huge dick.
>>
>>63226732
You misunderstood the movie then.
The guy who raped the girl at the start was then kidnapped and transformed into that girl as punishment.
>>
Spanish shit
>>
>>63226905
Not the le tigre surely? The jackass prettyboy was turned into a lady.
>>
Why doesn't Banderas do more shit like this instead of garbage Rodriguez shit and Shrek spin-offs?

He's great in this movie.
>>
>>63226905
You didn't see the movie then, because the kidnapped and transfomred guy didn't rape that whore daughter of Banderas, you god damn shitbrain.
>>
>>63227032
>>63226968
Actually yeah my bad, the guy that was transformed wasn't the rapist.
But the woman that was raped was a biological woman, the guy that was turned into a woman was modeled after her.
>>
I remember me saying "oh my fucking god" out loud when Banderas cut off the guys dick and the twist dawned upon me.
>>
>>63226983

He does what he gets, and most of the time it's ironic shit that tries to ape his early 90's roles.
I agree on creepy Banderas being great though.
>>
>>63226905
Read it again "tiger guy"
>>
>>63227080
The chronology might be fucked up for me. Anyway it was a great ride. Good ending too.
>>
you fucking retards should use spoiler tags
>>
>>63227083
>>63228593
What ? It's the premise of the movie.

You would know about the "twist" from the start if you actually heard about the movie.

When it was announced it was advertised as "movie where guy gets turned into a woman as punishment"
>>
>>63226651
Of couhrse
>>
>>63229119
It's not a punishment to be turned into a beautiful woman.
>>
Why do people compare this to Human Centipede? Not much in common at all, apart from the messed up surgery "twist".
>>
File: eyes without a face.jpg (36 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
eyes without a face.jpg
36 KB, 352x500
Georges Franju did it better.
>>
File: only answer.jpg (124 KB, 683x607) Image search: [Google]
only answer.jpg
124 KB, 683x607
its pretty good
>>
>>63229887

ayy is that the cover? Wasn't expecting it to look so cool, atleast on the criterion dvd, i watched it last week, it was pretty good.
>>
>>63225367
>>63229971
>tfw Banderas on this cover looks really similar to some other celeb
>tfw can't really remember who does he remind me of
it's extemely painful
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.